Friday, November 16, 2012

Meladze played alcoholic Santa Claus

What are traditional New Year's dinner without a salad "Olivier" champagne request of the President and a good movie for the whole family? It was "ringing Santa Claus always three times!" During the filming of a festive story called took Meladze. Although he got the part and not the most important, but very important to the plot. Valeri played Santa Claus, by virtue of his trade, suffers from an addiction to strong drink, and the decisive moment confused gifts, so they. In different apartments This fact is the complication of the story, just before the wiring started the new year - but to end in his offense. Valeri played Santa Claus, who suffer an addiction is strong drink idea why Valery imitate drunken Santa Claus belongs to production manager Konstantin Privy. Constantine went through in my head for a long time, the names of famous movie stars - and suddenly it dawned on me! This role should be played by a real "people's" favorite, which would be a surprise for the audience. In fact, we first see Father Christmas in the traditional beard - and later find out who is hiding behind that beard. So in casting star Meladze, who seemed to take of his own surprise, quickly agreed to, in the shooting: The story began long before the wiring of the new year, but to finish on her appearance: "I have always believed that everyone should his Job self-prohibitive to do such adventures believed sincerely accept that never agree, because I "cast cretinism" have -.. playing well I can not do, I will do it not been serious, and I do not need any. But in the case of this film convinced me and I gave up. On the first day of shooting was wild hard - had an inner compulsion ... But at the site was very friendly and warm atmosphere and gradually I became involved. All three shooting days were held in the amazing atmosphere - all good friends on the site, more precisely, imbued with respect for each other. I always seem to say - he's a little show business, and even came to us. However, the role of a drunken Santa Claus, in my opinion, I do not - my character drink a weird reaction to alcohol - he immediately turned off, this is a joke .. I am glad that I was involved in this project - to experience new emotions. For me, the movie -. Tatyana Vasilyeva, Ravshan Kurkova, Michael Trukhin Vitorgan Maxim, Maxim Matveev, Irina Tsyvina, Kamil Larin, Olga Smirnova and - it's definitely magic "In the film, which can be seen in the new year, others by some fine actors many.

No comments:

Post a Comment