Monday, November 19, 2012

Meladze: "It is very difficult to perceive the" VIA Gra "as women"

After each of them lived their lives. Meladze brothers went to different clubs, friendships with other people fall in love completely different girls, separated first smoked a cigarette and drank the first bottle of wine. And 22 years ago, they were bound music. And since they were inseparable. Constantine feel older brother? Yes. I do not impose my opinion, his brother and sister, but the sense of responsibility to put them in my parents - says Konstantin "Ok!" / - I Valera moved in this story with the music and the work is responsible for everything we do. It seems to me that in the "VIA Gra" I, the role of big brother girls perform. (Laughs) You live in Kiev, Valera in Moscow. It is true that he is humming tunes on your phone? One hundred years on, it was not! I sing and I send demo tape Valera train or on the Internet. Valerie heard suggests some changes. All that we are together, I'm not a producer brother in the textbook sense, is. On his experience This is the "VIA Gra" - because, yes, I'm a producer, even a dictator. How long do you have to sing the chair girl Valera with them. Is working with a sex symbol? (Laughs) It is very difficult, the "VIA Gra" perceive as women. Think about it, I have collected them all on, it was a normal girl, and thanks to the efforts of our producers, they turned into a sex symbol! They are like little sister, which I have grown up, and not some sex-bomb. (Laughs) It is the public is so happy for her, and how it should be! Valeri: I remember last year in Jurmala festival "New Wave" I Sat on the jury came to the stage "VIA Gra", I have breath away! But behind the scenes, they are for the life of me, ordinary girl. Recently, one of the participants pregnant and left the band. You have found a replacement ... No fear of a repeat of history? Constantine: That's the problem: We have such a successful group that once the girls in the "VIA Gra" will fall, they immediately become renowned brides and "acquire" suitors. I protivlyus, and nobody got it. Who wants to go to the family, to have children - to let go. Maybe that's why they go so often and ... But the public is already accustomed to the rotation in the team. Core group remains the same, there are people who are the face of the "VIA Gra", and while they are there, there is a group. And to this day remains the number one in the country. What did they say in show business, on Meladze? Q: I think we are treated with respect. And completely different people, and rockers. And they say: "If I had a brother like Valerie, I'd be a star!" And I think that's a big part of our success, that these bones, the songs written, and keeps asking me more than I can. Decide as a child Kostya for all you? Q: On the contrary, if it is something carried away, I immediately liked it just the opposite! K: We went in very different circles: Valera for swimming - I basketball, I swim - he is on the plane modeling club to fight him - I'm on the right track and field ... Do not touch. Even in the music school studying in different classes, I for violin, it is a piano. Everyone had his own circle of friends, their hobbies. Mother, poor, we moved here, another there ... It seems that the first cigarette was smoked together? K: No, I have quit smoking at the age of eight years, Valerie was six, all the cigarettes out of the question. But I did early in 15-16 years, and all have to say I. In this context I would like to start another all - too late. Valera smoke started late, but seriously, and never smoked. Sun smoke. And the first bottle? Q: Kostya and his company for the first time drunk, I'm with her. Yes, I must admit, we sometimes secretly drink with friends to try what it is - a real drink. But the craving for alcohol was not. Parents have 12-13 years feasting were accustomed drinking culture. It is an instinct, when a child the wine and pour the feeling of the first hop in a good atmosphere, when they smile to the people to talk to each other compliments, singing songs - produced a stereotype in my head. I can not drink one, I need a company: I immediately disclosed soul, I would say kind words. They fought like a child? K: Yes, like all children, we fought a lot about nothing. We were normal teenagers in a large family: three of us, and for half a year, we visit relatives. This house was a mess, not at the time it was impossible to fight! Imagine a three-room apartment on the ground floor Khrushchev live together 12 people, we, aunt, uncle and his wife and children ... Nightmare! Valera involved in the fight, won? Q: No! First Kostya older, secondly, in these struggles suffered more than we do, and the furniture, glass doors ... A few times we have case this fight, but someone out there could win? Is that come my mother, who is so nakrichit that! Scattering in all different directions (Laughs) And in the corner, which was often? K: It was pointless - to put us into a corner, such measures do not scare us. But dad sometimes. Low voice to say a word or two, and then it gets to the point that it was more effective than any punishment I'm after a conversation with his father a short week behaved perfectly. Of course, then broke again ... Valera was and is so energetic, impulsive, is almost not there. (Laughs) He's always behaved as they see fit, not help any admonitions. But apparently you have something to approach? K: And he took this approach. Since 1985, we are with the music (wow, it's already 22 years old!) Employees are convergent Our roads. I came to Nikolaev, went to college, and a year later by the same Valera: Mom sent it to him that he was under my supervision. We are living under one roof. Soon I was in the ensemble of the Institute and invite Valerie. He walked, went to rehearsals, and even took the microphone and sang fantastic - the way he sings now. And since we are practically inseparable, to do the same, we burn the same desire. We as a unit. Paradox: in his time in the music school Costa said that he had no ears, but it was him, you, the music! Q: say yes, about me, only that I have all the right curves. Although the music school we both attended nevazhnetski. We need to pay homage to our mother - she can still take us to the end of this case. By the way, until the dice game in the Institute ensemble, I am satisfied on the radio technology. I was fine when I only allowed in the room and give something Popeye. (Laughs) In a secret I say, I knew that I sing well. True, I thought that I could sing at the high school of music, nothing more. I have an incredibly provincial trait - doubt in your own abilities. I thought you can not get to the big stage, get on TV! Although we have many beautiful songs, the hits did later, it seemed to me that the studio - this is my maximum, and from it we will never get out. How was it that came out? Q: We have a show someone Nagle thought our songs, or even publish. But in our country, to publish a song, you need money shows. We began to speak at the Institute, and then at the level of a provincial town - no more. And then we said, "You are so processed that you can go to a big concert." Nothing to do, I had to go and work. And it turned out that I had a good tongue hanging out, and I managed to stretch the hour-long program for two hours - in response to notes, comments from the audience ... obtain such considerations. By the way, now that we have so many songs that you can play a concert for a few hours at a time, I love to speak. It's like a toast with a glass of wine. And what clever little notes? Q: Frequently asked not to sing my songs! For example, a "Violin-fox" Igor Sarukhanov - it confused with the "do not disturb my soul, violin." Recently a woman handed a note: "This is for you, be sure to read!" Opens - the first words: "Dear Igor Nikolaev" They spent all of my concert confident that Nikolaev sings ... There were sectarians tried to get me to participate in his classes but I have, knock on wood, all on the floor in the. . head - left with nothing What do you think when you start from scratch, who was one of you pessimistic K: If the 89-90's, we have a group of "Dialogue" and were more or less a professional show? business, none of us was not a pessimist We were wild optimist in us was so hard to get to two boys from Batumi to Moscow and become popular -.! it requires a strong energy, believe me we were working on all cylinders and! simply does not allow me to think that we have something happen that can not Although pessimism had much reason at first, gets nothing, just another music was in vogue in those years -. "Tender May", "Carmen" Gazmanov. Our texts seemed out of place. "And yet another, we did not want to write music, and only through this slide, the last of his money were taken to Moscow magazine, and people make excuses ... for the time being. And then came the first album - and find all these were screaming from every window, iron, plane, train ... Then we realized that hit the wall. Was it hard? K.: Very! Travel from Nikolaev was unbearable and required enormous resources, so in 1993 we moved to Moscow and settled in the hostel. And the most difficult years began in Moscow. Although, actually, before that were difficult years in Nikolaev. (Laughs) That life was not for it, and I've worked in four places and Valera defended his thesis in graduate school. What do you eat then? K.: The cheapest products. Remember, potatoes cost 12 cents - that's missing us. Valera was married, and Ira lived on the floor above and prepare myself, and I have to cook yourself something terrible and absorbed evenings. Of course, the hard times, but the value of what is acquired, and to understand the need to live in these conditions! Do you remember the first solo performance of Valerie? How, then bought him a suit? Q: Who is fun to remember, but one day the devil possessed me to go to the festival "Steps to Parnassus." I had a pair of black pants and a T-shirt that I painted black before to make them look like new ... Of course I was not mentally ready for the festival. I was singing like crazy, but not as an artist, a star, a winning look. And took off immediately. True, got a consolation prize crew. AK: And another time we collected Valera costume piece by piece. In 1993 we left the band in the production facility of Alla Pugacheva, and by some miracle it was in the hands of Alla Borisovna. Pugacheva invited us to a "Christmas meetings" - still do not understand how it happens! Flooded that we from Nikolaev - action. Hardly a ticket bought on the third shelf, dirty arrived in Moscow, gryaznuschie, after three days of the way ... Clothes that we had, of course, no money on them. Stylist Leo Novikov has provided us with a leather jacket, sunglasses Sergei Mazaev the "Code of Ethics". Someone tied a handkerchief Valera. Shirt I gave him, he pulled a sweater over his naked body, and stood against the wall. Q: I felt like wild embarrassed by a superstar, and I'm not even sure that the music we make needs someone. But Alla brilliantly acted. She said: "Let us porepetiruem, put a song Meladze" Including our "Limbo", she said to me: "Come to represent." And somehow everything was so relaxed. The song ended, asks Pugacheva operators: - "Yes, Alla" - "Valera, received double the cool to come back." "Well, the camera work?" And then I simply shot, anxiety has passed. How cool is that they have done it! If she had told me, "go on stage, we remove" - I would only pereklinilo. K: That speech was a jerk. But then we do not know yet. Back to all clothes, pulled her questionable shirts and T-shirts and bags on the third shelf in Nikolaev. Stay in Moscow we had nowhere and no matter what happens. And then - a splash? K: Yes, we saw in the "meeting" and it was ... damn it! .. In those years it was enough to get into a "session" and "Muzoboz" (where we also over time published) appear - and you've got almost a Star! And the women crazy ... Well, at least the girl you liked the same or different? K.: Different! Although beautiful women enjoy the same and Valerie and me (laughs), but it has never the case that we are not the same girl. Valerie had their preferences, I have mine. In addition, I never really had no idea what attracted Valera. About his personal life, and we have barely speak. I do not have my opinion about his wife, I do not climb into his life. Sometimes I think that we advise anything to each other ... And yet we are not trying to do. It just happened. Q: Yes, my dear, we hide from each other until they are mature. And then it turned out that Kostya. In love since childhood, and I was always in love with the school I had such a long infatuation with the girl in the class. Then she moved on to another street, and a few years, I've been thinking about looking for it. If I thought that I wanted to find them, I was thrilled! It was an extraordinary feeling - I do not need to be, I could not just stand and look at them! In this case, I was beating heart, it was a feeling of flying ... And then I will probably outgrow the feeling. By the way do not believe it, I have recently played in the same city, and after the show I was approached by a woman with flowers. That was it. We warmly spoken warmly. K: And my first love was in the seventh grade. By the way, maybe it was a rare occasion when I, together with Valerie! Asked his brother take the girl a letter. He's a light-hearted, "Who? A ceremony!" You called me. And I was a shy guy, and the unexpected breath, so I stole that i really not able to tell her apart from some objections And put the phone down - shame in full. Valera console? K: No-oo, he mocked! Him something that he was in love with her is not the girl for him was average, like everyone else. Q: Well, it was such a form - laughter. And I worried for him. I am at this age know what love was stupid laugh. I'm just too shy to say anything. Valerie wanted to marry her as he said it first? KA: I think so, if I was closer to him than any other, we lived together in Nikolaev. Celebrated a wedding student in a dorm room. But on arrival in Batumi has a healthy holiday. Admit it, you ever argue? Q: That's how we fought as a child, so now we're friends. We went through a show-business, money, fame, and never found a reason to argue. If we are not in the studio, when the bones of me is more than I can swear, and I'm crazy. But in the end I get to sing it, and we go out of the studio, exhausted but happy, and the differences are there. Some of you have a favorite of parents? Q: No one, and rightly so! Dad must have really loved our sister: Men always like daughters. And so ... Let's say I was the favorite, but the bones more and more - just as a senior. (Laughs) Do you want to make each other presents? K: Yes. Here at last birthday, I gave Valerie nice expensive clock ... Q: Yes, very serious gift! (Smiles) K: ... or rather, sold for ten rubles: The clock is not usual to give, saying it was for the separation. A common childhood pocket money? GK: Well, no. Parents gave us 20 cents "on the buffet," we have the money to buy a sandwich. By the way, to this day, even though we do the general business, financial relationships that we are in the least interested. We are free to deal with money, never embarrassing nothing divisible. Been financial disagreements in childhood or adolescence, the more, thank God, have enough money. Do you think that any of you rich? K: We work on a par to go when the tones each other, so that each man was secured and firmly on his feet. Q: Of all the benefits that we have the material - it's just a means to achieve independence. Loaded with money, when there are many too. Kostya, complained that Valera, could increasingly popular, easy to solve everyday problems, and you had to stand in line at the housing office ... K: Of course it is: I'm always in the shade, and Valerie - a public man before all the open door. But over time, and I was very well known in narrow circles, and I'm pretty enough to solve everyday problems. And now, the housing office will not work, neither he nor I: There are people who will do anything for us for money. It happens that confuses you? AK: Yes, often as a brother Bones, I called Valera, even my mother sometimes forgets who they are. (Laughs) And so appearance and voice, we are different, of course. And like a child, we were all different! I am thin and quiet, he - clumsy and bad. Confusion impossible. (Laughs) And if you are in the swap? K.: Unreal! I was very upset by the public, barely walk, painful attention to me. Valera this life. And not together? Q: And the bones, and I would be interested. Yes, you can use the bones terrible. Of mine for some time to flee tired, but then he comes back and he will need again, to write this for me He is what is unique: the composers usually write about their experiences and Kostya works specifically for me. When you get awards, which they think? K: Of course, the general! At least half of all costs associated with Valerie, and it happens that the best part. Statues are everywhere: Valera, Mom and Dad, I have. Part thrown: traveling is impossible to take it all away, we lose on the road! By the way, nominated for the fourth time for Valery Muz-TV as the best performer. Do you think that you really have a price? Q: I stopped thinking about it. I remember, in fact, on the day I did not develop all the premium in the morning, and I thought ". Not my day, I got nothing" In announcing the nomination, I was talking to someone, and then called my name. I exploded onto the scene, I have not even picked it! Was surprised, of course it's very nice. But to be fair ... There must be some self-restraint in humans. To accept healthy life, awards, but also for thrills must get sometimes and beat of the fate that had an incentive, then, for the first time, you re-enjoy every victory. Quite honestly say that this is too much. I think the price is more necessary Sergei Lazarev and Dima Bilan. Especially Lazarus: Dima and so bathed in glory. What strong side would you take my brother? K.: Valerie huge amount of energy, they can move mountains. He is talented in everything he is doing, he studied computer science and was fantastic hopes, in the music, he's number one singer in the business, he has something, it turns out, there have been successes in the sport. Q: Kostya me a thousand times smarter! I am spontaneous, bad, a lot of stupid things, all the emotions. And the dream of one another? Q: I would like Kostya was happy he was able to relax and see the world - he was almost never! K: I have a dream that in the shower to Valera and I reigned in peace and light. I think for 40 years we have continued to implement our international ambitions, it's time to think about inner peace ... But that was the most difficult: it has to build a very long and hard in his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment