Friday, November 16, 2012

Meladze: go funny with my repertoire into political action

Intelligent pop music - a rare event in our pop scene. Meladze for 15 years set the quality standards of the genre, but he does not have many followers. The singer explained why not pop artist in a hurry, life in the country are criticizing and why he is Meladze irrespective of the country. - Yury Shevchuk month and a half ago, he sang on stage with U2. Apart from the political background of the story - if you want to run, to fully consider his career a success? - From ancient tested teams, it might be especially Genesis or Phil Collins. And today - a group Hurts - recognizes "Novye Izvestia" Meladze. - I like her music, but I do a little reading about it, do not know who they are. The team has worked recently appeared in a style that I like best. - The political activity of the same Shevchuk condemn some of your colleagues: they say why save Khimki forest where you can easily earn money. However, more and more artists are connected. Why is that? Society again the need to protest music? - In China, they say that the enemy could only wish to live in times of change. In our country we have many times found themselves in conditions of instability that are very passive. But stability transforms stagnation and stagnation. Sun Shevchuk does everything right and as a rocker and as a person. Should sound definitely an alternative to the official position. And the government should listen to them. Any normal person live in Russia, already clearly visible "Moore" of our political life. Tired of the same faces, the same slogans. Even in the West, and musical youth movement of protest, as the authorities impose on the people to give the appearance of prosperity and stability, hidden behind the country's problems. Shevchuk is not just protesting for the sake of protest, he offers a different form of power relations with men. Many people agree with him, but not all are willing to talk so loud. Meladze - represent defend themselves at some political rallies and concerts against something or what? - I often ask myself this question. On the one hand, a musician and politics - completely incompatible things, especially if you sing songs of love and beauty. We have worked with rock musicians, the same outlook on life, but to go with my repertoire into political action, is ridiculous. People can tell by Stanislavsky, "Do not believe it!" Shevchuk harmoniously to protest, I believe him. At the same time, in any action for "something" to the line "of the party and the government," I will not participate. With living and thinking I am close to the intelligence, and the intermediate layer in Russia is constantly critical of the official line. Intellectuals always liked power and ordinary intellectuals to power before. Performance significantly alter each person. - In the marshy what you as an intellectual claim on the current government? - Power is always flirting with the most active segments of the population, where the intelligence is not true. This may even be on television and in the press that obviously meet the requirements of the power to see. All of the soil below the average Russian audience that supposedly have only want to have fun, relax and at the same time for blood. I can not understand - whether it is the form of propaganda, if a person is distracted by all the problems, if the viewer is trying desperately to scare scary to programs with crime scenes, he remains the only hope for the leader. Neither the government nor the TV does not consider thoughtful, educated and opinion of the population. But this part of the opinion of the people can not be ignored, because for all its political passivity of the people in mental work, the flower of the nation concerned. It is impossible for them not to speak or watch like a fool. - In Russia, historically, periods of stability are replaced upheavals, revolutions and blood. Is there a chance to jump out of this vicious circle? - I want to believe it. I live in this country, my children live here, and I want Russia to be a thriving, to live in peace within themselves and with their neighbors. Want the border to be open so that you can travel around the world without a visa. It seems that we are slowly but surely, to this approach. But there are some signs of a return process. People are becoming less popular, how they want, who want to see the head of their cities and regions. In Russia, riots often arose as if from nowhere. It is the nature of all of us. I, for example, a very quiet person, I can endure for a long time, and then I suddenly pereklinivaet. This can be said with almost every person of our mentality - I am an ethnic Georgians, but has lived here for many years, and I am also very close to the Russian mentality. I do not know what to do, so there was no uproar. You might be a Western-style democracy? On the other hand, if we press the American form of democracy, we can vzbuntuemsya faster. At the same time, people in Russia, it is an important quality that anarchy is not possible for us 90th Descent into chaos. The police have no control over the situation in the streets, power was relatively weak, the economy was in full zero, people were left to their own and had to get himself. Any other country would have slid into anarchy and looting. We are not wild, because we have a domestic order, a kind of psychological have "soundness." Yes, many people while drunk and drug addict, but we do not have the line beyond which people again crossed into wild animals. It is necessary that the power of people feel the same way, what is the problem. Although ... It's all mixed. When a man begins to tell me how I should sing, I would not like it and I will not listen to him. Maybe it's the leader of our country and to the people who are criticized. On the other hand, if I stop here to his audience, the risk that people will not come to me to concerts to listen to my songs. Even when listening to the strength and support for the people, he will pick them up. - If the intellectuals did not want to hear and try harder to tighten the screws, it can affect your work? Stop on television, is to ban concerts - or people's love will sweep away these obstacles? - I do not think I'm very dependent on the state. When you begin to tighten the screws, you can not go talk with a satisfied face, consistent with the official line and singing love songs. So you can spend as much as necessary, and in good order. Mostly pop artists have chosen this line. But when something begins, unless like, I will go to protest, then it is absolutely bad. Basically, we all hope for the best but each of us has a lot of contradictions: on the one hand do not, we will want to scandals, on the other - always ready to fight. As Seen on holiday abroad that Russia be inclined to protest: we all seem to want to deceive us, to give place worse inflate with excursions. If we could not look for problems to pay more attention to you and your family. But it has already been determined at the genetic level has no generation in Russia is not lived without shocks and disasters. Maybe if young people today can do without them? - In the mid-1990s, set the stage for a rare standard: good vocal person on the same decent, reasonable, positive. Do you not feel envy of colleagues? - No, I long pin up colleagues, I am more like an engineer than a singer. I was injured for a long time, and I did not know what I do with them, as the singer. The West has always been singers who wore suits, - Bryan Ferry, and Robert Palmer. These people are close to me in the musical ideology. And we somehow believe that a creative person should look odd rave, bohemian. Form sometimes gain content. In the end I was like I'm accepted. I thought about the fact that the image is correct. But the picture was not invented, it is very much me. Sometimes stylists gave me advice that I did not apply to him. Proposed images that do not keep them to myself. - You are 15 years old and now - they are two different artists? - Sometimes I think it's even two different people. And sometimes - I'm the same as a child. - Do you have nostalgia for the Soviet Union? - Probably not. We have nostalgia is not on any system or country, and for good moments of our lives. My parents are the same ordinary Soviet people, but absolutely harmonious feeling in the current period. I have very good memories of my childhood, then I do not believe that I missed some liberties. Comparatively speaking, it's probably quieter then our parents for us, it was a feeling that most of the country looks to take care of all. Well, every man for himself. - And the fact that some of the "15 republics, 15 nurses' verbal in the dust? - And it's you! This process is artificial, as at the time of joining the Union. Nevertheless, in the USSR rose two generations, and people accustomed to living in a country. Therefore, the collapse of the Soviet Union was an artificial process. Born in Georgia, I thought, Russia Republic fraternal. Baltic was less clear, however, always be sure that there are no any limits. With Central Asia, we are very different. So either a few generations would be the same, which is unlikely, or the kingdom had finally fall apart. And guess what: we can remember any number of the USSR, and our children will all be the same. And miss the way that it does not back? At the same time, I realize that with his Georgian name should behave properly in Russia that. Myself a former judge of the fraternal people It is a big responsibility. But despite all of the political processes at the level of individuals, simple human communication between the Georgian and Russian without malice or hatred. Let's call a spade a spade. Was a real war, maybe a little Russian and victorious, and tragic for Georgia. But not to be found in Georgia, would be a man who came from Russia visitors even say a bad word. And how the Georgians living in Russia has never felt the only sidelong glance and the words: "What are you doing here, go to their home." Politicians failed to destroy human relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment