Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meladze accused of copyright infringement

The author of the song "Asterisk my clear". Brought against the famous singer Meladze composer accused of copyright infringement. But the famous singer did not show up, said that he - just an artist. - Let the composer makes a complaint to the legal persons to live concerts, - said Valery Meladze. Meladze composer accused of copyright infringement. Today Kuntsevskiy Moscow court had considered the claim musician Vladimir Semenov. However, the meeting did not take place due to the fact that the defendant does not appear before the court. Said LIFE.RU creator Vladimir Semenov hit before he signed a contract with Channel that his song in a New Year's show, will be performed signed "Old Songs." - The contract clearly states that the hit ratio can be used only in "Old Songs" - annoys musicians. - I do not even know who perform a song. Under the agreement, the question of the discretion of the management channel has been. Lead immortal hit fell Meladze. But even after the transfer of the singer continued to perform the song at his concerts. - I have it on TV and radio - outraged Semenov. - And no compensation for the use of my work, I have not received. Since Meladze enjoyed for years to complete his spring, asked the Maestro 150 thousand rubles. Apparently, this amount is not the singer seemed worthwhile. Today's hearing Meladze ignored. Although according to the judge, the defendant was warned before the date of the hearing. Even famous singer was very surprised to learn that a civil lawsuit filed against him. He was even more surprised hearing. - I'm just an artist - said Valery. - Let the composer makes a complaint to the entities to organize concerts. Semenov, in the opinion of the singer, should not complain about it, and be glad that his song transcript. - Take my brother - still Meladze. - He wrote dozens of songs, and then they are left and right. These songs are hits, the people because they always star. And this man, whom I sincerely treated well, but Hamit me now. If he had asked me to give him the money would I have helped him. In general, I like this song needed. I lived without it would be easy. I was invited to play with this song, and I did it. On my popularity is not affected. However, court singer standing still. The meeting has been moved to one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment