Thursday, November 15, 2012

Max Fadeev told the whole truth about the "silver"

On Sunday, like true alchemists, went to Helsinki "turn" Silver "in gold." So we call actual TV slogans. In the capital of Finland, will start the contest "Euro Vision 2007". "Silver" on the way to Helsinki Seryabkina Olga, Lena Temnikova, Marina Lizorkin. For many, the choice of "Silver", the unknown girl trio, as delegates from Russia after Euro forum Song was a shocking surprise. In the two months since the historic meeting of the Technical Committee "Ostankino", with the message, not all retired, and they often ask the question: why do not our good star? Valeria ever, Basque, Lazarev in the worst case? Those in which people think know and love? "MK" tried to explain in the last few weeks, and speak in a special section on the coming "Euro Vision". However, there was not the main thing - the words of the founding father of the team, and a mage mega-producer Max Fadeev, the silent shtirlitsevskoe really. Max Lange heard not of exciting new projects. At one time he taught the people to believe that it is not so much a producer as a promoter, stamps and a very wide range of music products - then Linda, then a whole, then the entire "Star", the "Jag- Jag "Glyuk'Oza then ... This annoyed the critics who, after a stunning blitzkrieg alarmed at the country hit parade "chocolate bunny" the land that Mr. Fadeev "totally exhausted." The subsequent silence from Maestro at some point, to believe it. And then suddenly - "Silver"! Cancel the sample, even if contrary to the laws of chemistry and it can not be "turned to gold" are. Collected in a separate set of the recording of the song Song # 1 and a dozen remixes it a very aesthetic and conceptual work in which Mr. Fadeev fashion easily and naturally as varied and impressive canvas on world music painted it digest even a week of competition in Helsinki hardly ... Before traveling to Finland to "Euro Vision 2007" Max has to make an exception to my rule of "do not talk to the press", trying to satisfy hunger for information of readers. Maestro began with small memories. - Back when I was Linda, I "fit" is not about the format, and then everything was done think any radio. On the radio program directors themselves often asked something too bright and brand to fit their mission. For example, I once appeared a group total. And so on ... And I'm tired of being Che. For many years was the "Silver" my first child, I did absolutely free, as such, quite regardless of what format and radio stations. - And a "bomb" in the form "Euro Vision" ... - I "Euro Vision" To be honest, the bulbs ... - Oh! And I thought, you're awake at night, worried kalkuliruesh - what we place there. Chemical ... - Well really khimichit Himich. But "nahimichil" as much as 12 remixes Song # 1 and am very satisfied with the result. - Yes, yes, that's your remixes - great. Twelve as two completely different things. It does not happen with remixes! Listen and taschishsya ... - I'm glad you liked it. A "Silver" Actually, I did. Not "at" Euro Vision "and" under Asia "- Oh, that's a little on the other side of Helsinki ... - particularly the first thing I wanted to" go "in Japan then -.. China, Malaysia, Thailand, There And all done." For them. "- Slightly Girls do not really Japanese women resemble What does "for them" -.? And did you see in some Japanese cartoon at least one character, looks, as you say, the Japanese They are all wide-eyed, and they all Caucasian It's. not a hit, and the aesthetics of the anime (from the word "animation", ie Toon) cultivated there and to my girl in anime style your characters -... are very small when they appear larger on the screen, it is ... an error They are very small cap meter 60 people - is synthetic I have momentum Temnikova Lena was, of course, immediately "animeshka" as if they were drawn Everything is great, small, large eyes and of course are.... . asked hairstyles in the same direction how to create your life from the "anime" Actually, Tokio Hotel move in the same direction -.. And became a trend in the world ... small thing - even the name of the Japanese capital call. - And that it is in Asia that you suffered what we in the entertainment business all conquering West ... - I'm just not so pathetic I do not dare -.. Oh, the evil one, let's just say that! there billion dollar market tidbits, so to speak ... -.. there is a big market, but for me even closer and more understandable is their cultural tradition, which, incidentally, is very much in common with our own. But these girls do not have. And we can give them. Even very interesting symbiosis work. - Yes, in fact. But really: Tchaikovsky with our ballet in Japan as a family. Choirs, orchestras, as well. "Moscow Nights" and "Million Red Roses" there are folk songs. "Tattoo" back down! Located .. And you had to sing in Japanese ... - And we sang! Very good. We are currently negotiating, talk, sing it with a Japanese star. If it works, it will be very interesting duo. - Or rather, perhaps for "Euro Vision". Where, then, on the fateful audition panel of experts appeared in early March? While recording "Silver" really is all about taste, but we thought that we only used a cunning and clever Fadeev nepotism "pushes" their charges ... - No, I did not draw. I was forced to go to this "Euro Vision" To be honest,. And, by the way, not least because of you ... - Oh! - Yes. Who is the greatest of all the shouting of the Commission, or that "Silver" or none at all? - I yelled, I confess ... - And it was all very simple. Exclaimed Mr. Aksyuta, director of the music program of the channel, and asked: Did you see anything? I say there is a group that I work with, but she is not willing to absolutely everything. We, I say, until 2008 to come and go. He says, well, just show me what is. I showed him and the studio piece - chorus, verse. He asks, can I take? I say, why? Now it is necessary, he said. Okay should, when you go. And then it turned out that he is a commission for "Euro Vision". Call me hurray! The commission said - take it! I say, wait a minute, Yuri, what commission you crazy? How can a group anywhere, let alone in a public competition, if the group has not done? Anywhere, ever! Now Temnikova sang on "Star Factory". And all three of us, as a team they have never been! But I was just hungry, a vice, and then it was one of the arguments was that there was ... a Gasparyan that something other than "Silver", and want to hear - Some even demonization of my personality. Sorry if that ... But on the other hand, it turns out feature - the first time perhaps in the history of the "Euro Vision" contest, a group for which he will also perform the first concert of their lives! - Slippery trick, of course. You can fill the cones. - In fact, that doubt and to the Commission. It's because "neobkatannosti" girl. Therefore, they were asked to arrange to see one for the jury "to live." - It would be better if only it all down, and then, next year, for example, goes somewhere. - There are times when it is necessary and right now. Euro Forum after "Silver" written responses were generally positive. Many who remember the way in connection with the "Silver" and Julia Savicheva your song Believe Me on "Euro Vision 2004" in Istanbul. Write that this is probably the best song from Russia in recent years, but the singer and then stumbled ... - I am concerned only with the song. A number of saw and everything on TV. And I have no relationship with him. In fact, too clever by half, and the girl knocked the sense ... - You're the veteran receives the competition ... - Yeah, come on! What I 'veteran' Euro Vision "- For the second song - So what I give my husband the word - for me it's the". Euro Vision "is not something that" oh "as an object of the promotion is not interested me at all. I do not need. Is just happened. And I'm in this contest was very skeptical, as, indeed, the competition of young performers, like any "Yalta", which we in the 90s and through way, had I said it's still an amateur history, it is a good party, this is how to do this and should be treated We arrived and were scattered -..... This is also the context in which to perform girls interested - Why I heard all the participants of this contest -. Whoever thinks you think about our closest competitors - It is difficult to say to judge because I do not in terms of public relations or promotion, but with respect. . music The music for the contest "Euro Vision" is of secondary treatment right good music this year, in my opinion, comes from Georgia to Cyprus is a very interesting girl -... Yes, Eurydice name her She is now in prechartah in first place and last week gave an interview to "W." ... There was also a very interesting opinion in Germany. There is one man wrote that if you where "Silver", you might think that the "Euro Vision" USA finally know. How can you in all his projects so organically be in line with the current global trends? Probably a lot of listening to? - I have only to hear my heart. And intuition leads me. There are moments when the music I like to disappear, and I can not write for a while. Then, it seems, is very different than, say, the fact that it was before. I do not know how to explain it. - "Silver" very aggressive "in parallel" with Girls Aloud ... - I do not know how a group. Do not know. Sugarbabes knowledge, and they are afraid to like me. - Can you discover the secret as the "Silver" will try to shake all in Helsinki? In addition to the song, of course ... - A song is not enough? I can easily say that we are not a traditional understanding of "Euro Vision" to have the room if something is going to break out, the smoke something from somewhere or something. We just want to talk only. We're on it, I repeat, do not bet. Production period nice room, very long, and do not want to do something bad. Time, you know, for the production of something supernatural, we were not. So we decided to do what good we can do. Let's go and have a good sing. That's it! Energetic and beautiful. I'm sure the girls. They will do it right. - Max, seven meters, the wind in his back, and we all keep our fingers crossed for our "Silver"!

No comments:

Post a Comment