Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lena Temnikova men refuse art's sake

Suddenly strange glory reflected on the lead singer of "Silver" Lena Temnikova. As singer was "TD" for a short time, she had been through so much that they began to stutter. I just do not want to waste time on personal relationships - past, to me this does not happen - shared Lena. - But all the emotions that this can happen, so magical that I can not complain cause. I am in the most magical dreams could not imagine that we would be in good hands. We really fell in love in Russia, and it is a miracle. I did not expect Temnikova both - that the relationship with the former passion Alexei Semenov turn this way. - He was a good kid, I just do not know what happened to him - the actress said. - I do not know well and know where to look for them now. I do not know what he is saying bad things about me ... I think think he did not know. And if not, then I do not want to know it! Lena's words, that all the powers that they will now spend only for the project, "Silver", were not just words. - My heart is free, but it does not mean that will soon be occupied by someone - told Star. - I just do not want to be wasting time on personal relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment