Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lena Temnikova husband after the wedding night left

Husband of Helen Temnikova Alexei Semenov is confident that his young wife has easy win at the "Euro Vision": "Otherwise it makes no sense that he gave me to be!" "Producer" Alexei Semenov literally in love with his colleague on the "Star" show from the first look. Passionate affair lasted nearly a year, when one morning, after Alexei, Lena said, "Is not it time for us to sign" The wedding was a modest and totally devoid of pathos: the bride and groom appeared in a Moscow registry office in shorts and T-shirts. - We left the next morning after the wedding night - said "TD" Alex. - I have a tempting offer in the Ukraine, and I, as a creative person who was very helpful. I was about half an hour and left. And Lena decided to stay. Did not go, unfortunately for me. And in the last three years it has developed from a girl into a great singer, best of all, I know. I love her dearly. But I fear that our relationship is doomed to failure. Too much separates us in this life. As Alex says he has long wanted children. - But what is involved with the children when we Lena Pray God will meet every three months? And sex have the same rare, since our meeting? Why should children? In Kiev, Semenov - a figure conspicuous. Talented Nizhegorodets is editor in chief of Ukrainian counterpart "American Idol". - I like to Kiev! Loved him with all my heart and do not want to leave here. And Lena can not live without Moscow, her well. The way we live, for the fourth year I have. Ukraine, as in Russia The boys agree that they are not mutually exclusive "make the brain" because of jealousy, although lacking the reasons the couple. - Lena has the habit of telling me about his new hobby. I'm not jealous. Just take note. - I do not have to go to Finland, because I adore the work of Andrei Danilko. I respect him as a person, and I did not even know were in Helsinki, where a bed sit. And hurting for someone: a girlfriend or a boyfriend? For Russia or Ukraine? So I stayed home. I wish you and Andrew and Lena a good performance. And much more ... Helen could not forget him, it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment