Saturday, November 17, 2012

Konstantin Meladze: I still do not care for their looks

Konstantin Meladze songs from the band "VIA Gra", "Yin-Yang", performed "Encore" Anastasiya Prikhodko, Polina Gagarina, and of course, the brother of Valeria heard daily on radio and television. Press lots of discussion backstage life performers, the composer says is rare. Author of the best songs in the CIS is not on public life. Konstantin Meladze with his wife Jana and their three children live in a luxury village near Kiev. Social events do not participate and do not like to give interviews. The musician was devoted to his favorite cause - creating songs. And last weekend, accompanied by his wife, composer appeared on a big get-together. Furthermore, was the main topic of discussion. Journal of "Viva!" surprised everyone, but especially for the most Konstantin Meladze, called it the most beautiful man in the Ukraine. Accepting the prize, composer joked: "Many operators" Factory Zirok-3 ", which at the time I only project in successful ways I filmed aware that this price .. not for the look, and probably for the songs on the Course It gives me pleasure and satisfaction. "- The fact that the reward, you have been warned in advance? - I do not know, frankly, - says the "facts" of the composer. - I just said that he was in the nominees and thereby the victory. I admit I was very surprised. For which such data was in the list of beauties? What this recognition? Konstantin Meladze - Why surprised? Your songs will be played on every radio station, you all know you are a popular man ... - Honestly, it is usual, collected awards for her work, for some technical skills, but never in this way for his personal qualities. This is the first such honor in my life. Not even at the ceremony. For those never not to continue events. Therefore thanked the organizers and politely declined. But I called back, I met with the editor of the magazine. In "Viva!" was a very nice team, and I agreed. - What apply their awards as the most expensive? - Very quiet stance than the premiums, praise and criticism. Just mind your own business and do not pay attention to the hype. Therefore, there is no such award, from which the eye can not tear that always warms the soul ... Pleasant, of course, when my work is appreciated, especially when it comes to work in a new genre. I am referring to the work of a composer in the film Valeri Todorovski "dudes." The film won numerous awards, including the most prestigious in Russia: "Nick" and happy to be involved in this issue, "Golden Eagle.". And the rest ... Many more happy that my songs almost 20 years, the charts, and artists, including the very young, the graduates of the "Factory", full houses. Now they are very successful tour in the country. That to me is much more than a price. - It is likely that your home is not a place of honor for diplomas and trophies will be? - All that has received in the past two years, I have collected in the study. Part of the prize was in an apartment in Moscow, where I previously lived. And thrown 80 percent of awards at intersections and repairs. There were so many that they do not fit in the apartment. "Honestly, getting used to awards for her work, for some technical skills, but never so recognized for his personal qualities." - Now as the most beautiful man I agree to maintain this condition? - Oh ... When I'm not busy in his appearance before the recognition of me, the most beautiful man in the Ukraine see no reason there in the future (laughs) support. As not to care for their appearance, and I will continue. "I only pay attention to your shoes, sunglasses and belts Everything else -. It does not matter" - Really never in my life to visit a beauty salon? - I go to the regular barber. I think that a man who is enough. - A spouse is responsible for the wardrobe? - Sam have certain things. Approximately every six months raided the shops, buy, drop the arm, but also one thing that I loved most to go. - Do you have a favorite activity? - Just watch. Give me her brother Valery. We have many years of wear chronographs known brand or to collect them. Also pay attention to the shoes, sunglasses and belts. Everything else - does not matter. - Who do you consider the most beautiful woman? - I have no ideal. Representatives of the fair sex, who were nominated for the title of most beautiful woman, because my full support. Neither candidate not arouse doubts. The fact that Sofia Rotaru was awarded "The Color Ukra ∙ No" is quite right. I think it is one of the most beautiful women in the Ukraine, not only externally but also mentally. - After participating in the Ukrainian "Fabritsi Zirok-3" had time to rest? - Do not believe it, but the rest in the classic sense of the word does not give me much pleasure. Is once a year can not afford to relax, and it is often associated with the work. For example, a great time in Jurmala, where for many years a member of the jury of the "New Wave". You can relax for a few days to come to Moscow, where we travel as a family: brother, sister and parents. Mom cooks our favorite Georgian dishes I. From my childhood, we enjoy each other's company Special holiday was not very long ago, and is not planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment