Monday, November 12, 2012

Elena Temnikova broke with relatives who remain in the group

Rigid discussion making it the brightest singer of "Silver" Elena Temnikova team because a romantic relationship with the brother of the chief Artem Fadeev, lasted several months. But in early April. On the set of the new video they in the "Silver" on again - The last few months have been very difficult for me - added Helen. - Maxim me a hard choice. I really thought a lot about what happened, analyze the conflict all sides. Who can say - I have to stay in a group, although I am very hard. But not for nothing that they say - time heals. Lena is obliged to stay with the group and forget about her relationship with Artem If left at the end of last year the manufacturer for Temnikova choice - either career or personal life, but now he is in the form of an ultimatum, saying that Lena is obliged . to stay in the group and forget about her relationship with Artem According to showbiz life, Fadeev Temnikova threatened heavy fines if they can still have the "Silver" for a loved one, to terminate the contract unilaterally. - This is a business, and the girls have to understand - categorically stated producer Max Fadeev team. - And now that we are on the cusp of great change, it is necessary to devote to the work. - Our interview with Maxim before recording a new video was very hard - Temnikova says. - I see it as a producer, as a businessman, but I do not understand people. Why would I want to sacrifice something in their lives? Be that as it may, the choice that he did not leave. Pay a fine, I can not even with all the desire. We look forward talking about huge sums. I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment