Thursday, November 15, 2012

Elena's husband Temnikova chose Serduchka

Elena's husband Alexei Semenov Temnikova congratulated the legitimate wife with a victory in the "Euro Vision". Immediately after the final of the former "manufacturer" rang in Helsinki and congratulated ... Andrei Danilko that cost him. Buddy for a big step Finale of "Euro Vision" Alexei Semenov saw in Kiev, in the concert hall, with its many Ukrainian friends and colleagues and concerned Andrei Danilko. - I saw the "Euro Vision" only because it seemed Serduchka - says "TD" former "manufacturer". - For my wife, I was not sick. Honestly, when I sang Lena, I have absolutely no feelings. Helen and Alex are still legally married but not living together for several years. - Your husband, she no longer refused me when to live with me, - says Alex. - Now I do not want it either live or work. Semenov very offended by his wife to go with him to Kiev refused to put an end to family life for the sake of singing career. - I have not even called my wife and not congratulate - he continues. - Immediately after the concert, I called and congratulated Andrew, with whom we now write a book called "split personality."

No comments:

Post a Comment