Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Silver", "We are pleased with the performance"

For a whole hour the sexy Lena Temnikova, charming and romantic Seryabkina said Olga Marina Lizorkin reader "TD" on their experiences, concerns, and the first minutes after the victory in the "Euro Vision". Call people from almost all parts of the country and abroad. Was willing to talk to the girls so much that operators hardly cope with the flow of calls. Europe satisfied with us, we are for all countries the first to be invited to call a ten-year girl Irina from Balashikha. - Girls, please tell me, and the third - is that bad? All because, like the first, I do not know how you even a place! "Silver" (interrupting him): - We had no place there. Russia, as a true athlete wants first. But then do we have to understand in order to be given to us, or do not know. Build. Not even a little, and only themselves to be And the fact that Europe is pleased with us, we are invited to all countries, it is certainly a plus. "Euro Vision" has become such a competition, the freaks as well. Europe, she laughs and gives the first place. We are satisfied with its performance. - Excuse me, but freaks - who is that? Lena: - Well, you know, freaks - it's like Serduchka as gay, lesbian, or as people who dress up in women's clothes. - Hello, this is disturbing Olga from Moscow. Congratulations on your victory. How do you feel to say Artemy Troitsky to the fact that the group "Silver" does not deserve to win the "Euro Vision"? Lena - Artemy Troitsky is now at an age where he enjoys a quiet music, focusing on a different audience. Maybe the audience Artemia believes that we had no chance, but we have our audience has with the third place during a speech and welcomed us and voice. - Hey! My name is Lena, I would like to congratulate you on your success! If you had the opportunity to "Euro Vision" someone who would be? Lena: - Send necessarily someone from beginning artists, so they tried it themselves. Initially, for example, want Chumakov and Panayotova Dayneko or Vick. Well, you could send a "King and the Clown", suddenly Europe deigned to give them the first place. - Hello! This is Olga from Ramenskoye. Tell me, and now the abuse Serduchka, keep it? Lena - I liked it. And the phrase Russia, I good-bye was not hurt. I think they had to either take the first place, or do not go to the "Euro Vision". Andrei Danilko me a little sad - now he has a little trouble with the press and with all due to the fact that it is not the first place. - Hello, girls! This is Igor from Moscow. How do you feel about the fact that the "silver" is compared to the Spice Girls? "Silver" - you know, there are already older women, and we are girls, girls. This is a very strange comparison. We do not compare ourselves to anyone, we can see the issue in six months. - Girl, you are so shocking, sexy and cute. What are your plans for the future? And just a second question: you are very nervous before "arena Hartval" on stage? "Silver": - We now have the first place just a job. By the end of the year we are planning an album. Now comes the clip. Continuous shooting interviews. Lena: In the excitement I'd say just a little, before the performance. When we went, we saw that in the Russian space raised a lot and all their flags, began to support this we are very relieved. - Girls, hello. Calling you from Barnaul Alena I call ... Tell me how you are in life to fulfill these different facial features and even a little bit cheeky and aggressive girls that you have created on the stage? Marina - I would not say that I am an aggressive person. I believe that aggression - not the quality that is often used. Olga: - I do not know why you thought that we are aggressive, we are very confident girl and a little different than the others. Lena: - you know, that's is our first appearance on the stage, we all lied absolutely sincere and completely. The way we feel this song, we were on stage. Do not blame me, it was our first time. - I read that Lena voice problems. How do you fight that? Lena - Because climate in Helsinki I got sick it on the third day and on the finals, asking God to sing me a time, without raspevki. And fortunately, I have succeeded. - The paper that you made a pogrom in the makeup room, you think the enemies, perhaps it is the Serbs or the Ukrainians was? "Silver": - We can not understand, against whom it this terrible action - against Russia, or in person in our group. We are not afraid to cheer only. We have mobilized, and I think that everything was fine. - And one of the candidates openly show their negative reaction? And tried to interfere with your performance? Lena: - If someone was in the open, no one showed. Intrigues were. Marina has drawn shoes, poured liquid dressing room, but we all survived. - Hello, this is Mary from Volgograd. I congratulate you on the remarkable victory, the whole country was with you that night. Do you think that competition policy more viewers or just preference? Lena: - First Place - politics, the rest, as we believe - the taste of the audience. - Read the text of the song, very disappointed, you who wrote it? Girls even briefly the words. Had to take the rap for all Lena: - In fact, the text is very scary. Be professional not. From Russia, he is a native speaker and just writes the lyrics for Europe The problem is that we have the text translated almost literally so much and it caused some confusion. But all Europeans took this beautiful song. - Hello, my name is John, I'm from Moscow. How do you assess their strength against the winner? Why did not you win? Lena: - We were there for the first performance. We are pleased to have been chosen so that Russia "must", and off we went. It was important that we enjoyed our listeners, and Russia. And for us the third place - a victory. Very respectful attitude to Serbia. But we're a little different formats. A bit of political competition, and it explains a lot. - Hello, my name is Nina demand from Magadan, we already night! Very happy for you. Congratulations, girls! Tell me who you are signing? Lena - I Aries, Aries also Olya and Marina - Gemini. Oleg Ivanov raised from the "patient" for Lena Temnikova topic -. You say that you broke up with her man, or rather not to live with him, and that he does not congratulate you on your victory Lena - I did the first time I've heard of it. Reading the press, I learned about her seven husbands. That's not true, and I am now free. We have no time for men - work, work. Thank you. - Hello, my name is Svetlana, I from Pyatigorsk. Ask Olga and Marina: How do you feel about the fact that all the attention is now paid Temnikova? "Silver" - usually treat! As for performance, the three of us were working, there was anything they could, for your sake. - Hi, this is Marina from Simferopol. What are your hobbies, girls? Lena - Olya dance Marina drives a car, and I love to read. - What you have role models in the music, and to whom you want to navigate? - Olga, we love Michael Jackson, Marina - Freddie Mercury, but I like different music. - Boys, hello! My name is Olesya, I come from Moscow. I understand that you are already tired of calls, but to answer the question remains: How do you do, and so different in appearance, and probably internally to get along with each other? Lena - Maxim Fadeev - subtle psychologist and professional, he picked us up like a puzzle, we really are different, but have never had a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment