Thursday, November 15, 2012

Accounted offered "silver" inspire viewers not body, voice

It seems that this has become a tradition - in the contest "Euro Vision" Send young. Although it is clear: nothing ventured ... But this year, surpassing the selectors themselves - the first time in the history of Russian participation in the competition are not only sent young, but also by unknown artists. A group called "Silver" promises to make all. An interview with a blonde and a brunette Marina Lizorkina Temnikova Helen and Olga Seryabkinoy agreed a long time - the girls do not have time. For the first time in the history of Russia's participation will be sent to Euro Vision, not only young, but also by unknown artists - Let's begin. As you can see to get in the "Silver"? - I came to Moscow to study at the Institute - says: "MK" Lena. - Theatrical or economic - I'm crazy about mathematics dream decide examples. But instead got on the "Star" to Maxim Fadeev. We have worked with him for four years. Incidentally, the "Silver" - per year. But we were certainly not "Euro Vision". The plans were to go public in 2008. But things turned out differently. Just a month, we suddenly find that we go to competition. So, now as hard. - With you, Lena, is more or less clear. And where did the rest of the soloists? - Prior to the "Silver" I'm singing in the other groups - says the blonde Marina. - Once I saw an ad on the Internet that the project requires a singing people. Sent their pictures, demos voice - and I was invited to the production center. As it turned out, it was necessary to view video. To her I was not, but I promised that "will be right now." From the door of the cabinet, took on his cell phone and left a cell phone at the front desk. Then call your number, the producer took the phone and said it was basically cool. - I've heard that Olga has also vocal experience ... - Yes, I worked in a background singer Irakli. And on the road we met with Lena. One day she called me and invited to try the new project. So my demo came to the manufacturer. He literally just called. - But you did not sing the whole life. Probably something to do? - I studied at the Institute and is actively engaged in ballroom dancing, - says Olga. - It is also very fond of music, always wanted to sing and write lyrics. This is the result - a set of "Silver". - By the way, why exactly, "Silver"? - This is a noble, honest, gentle metal that heals. All. - Admit it, very excited when we found out that you go? - The fact that this whole situation with the selection lasted a long time, - says Elena. - So, when they learned that there was no thought of it was certainly nice when friends called and said that we were among the candidates "Wow Lol". But then we thought about one thing - the time it is only one and a half months! And you have to work 20 hours a day, up to say: Thank you all, all for free. And so on, until 12 May - And my mother was even scared at first, - says Olga. - But then happy because "Euro Vision" - a good start. We hope that Russia and Europe please. - What is the current status of the preparations - the middle of April? - Actually, we are all gathered here maximalist - recognized Lena - Lady Mountains (laughs). And we are always small. Always think that something needs to be corrected. This is our first trip. Recently, here is the clip removed. - And as the experience? - All interesting, - says Lena. - For 4 days filming, and the operators were constantly changing. About one man ... I'm in love with each falling and almost married a director (laughs). Thus, the clip was filmed in a hurry. And all the girls new shoes wiped his feet in the blood. But this has brought us only. - What is the focus of the preparation for the competition: The singing, choreography? - Since this is a song contest, the main course is a vowel, - said Marina. - As for the rest - we do not share cards. The only thing that can be said - by the rules on the stage can not more than six persons, including ballet. - On the edge of a running gag: to not carry on a piano competition, as well as accounting last year, "Silver" confine itself wings. They will sing with angel wings? - What are the wings? - Cried the girl. - We are not just given the information. And if they have wings, we will give it to Dima Bilan, so that next year it was easier to pull the piano - suddenly go again (laughs). - By the way, with Bilan both experienced competitors did you speak for "Euro Vision"? - Yes, we chat, - says Elena. - He asked us to undress - and that's how we like to the public. What we proposed Dime place in the VIP pit, so he moved there and support us in this way (laughs). - I hear that you have a hoarse voice. How will you act? Timbre of the voice - - that's nonsense - is Lena. - Sometimes artists who have been on the stage to foniatoru come, and he is surprised and said, bands almost disappeared. It's about the skill. Here I am now, for example, say a hoarse voice, but when I start to sing the microphone and, as hoarseness disappears. And anyway, it's important to me to eat, to speak well. And this morning we had not eaten. - So, tortured poor girl. From morning to evening rehearsals, training? - Dates are different, - says Olga. - Sometimes I stand at seven clock in the morning, and sometimes they are not all going to bed. Youth - that is our trump card. Vocal sample, the last four hours shooting the video, the recording studio ... Plus, we try to find time for the gym too. - Sports - obligatory point of education? - No, this is our personal wish - says Lena. - More on the choreography we go every day. You, not as long as the pulse of the teacher no more than 200 (laughs) jump. - How about a nutritionist? - For a nutritionist I here - offers Lena. - Rename each product, I say, how many calories in it, minerals, vitamins and what it is to combine better. We eat with the girls on the basis of body sensations. Olga, for example, do not combine carbohydrates with proteins. - I love chocolate - this is the biggest passion of mine - Olga inserts. - And you do not have a stylist? - We are looking for a costume, including a concert - says Marina. - Of course, we have an assistant producer, but no one did not know our mood as we are. We are fortunately not forced to wear, know that, like some of the artists. - How parents relate to the fact that their girls are being loaded? - My parents know how long I have to strive - said Marina. - No one promised good life. - On a parent, I would like to say at least - categorical Lena. - They live in Omsk and journalists tortured improper question. Recently my mother shouted: "Helen, well, you're not going to take off," I calmed it is. - By the way, what do they do? Something to do with musical activities? - I have all the doctors in the family - says Lena. - When Marina and Oli parents also no relationship to the music. We are not children of oligarchs, if you know. - In addition to the music in my life has some other hobbies? - Extreme sports I like roller coasters, love capturing the spirit, - says Olga. - I love to ski. - I like to paint with oil, - says Marina. - To me in my artistic style - Bleed internal pictures of the world. In short, he must be. I love to drive. Now I have my own - gave parents. - And often Soloist "Silver" receive expensive gifts? - I'm a fan suggested the helicopter - I refused - says Lena. - I was in a helicopter motion sickness (laughs). But remember of course the proposal. - Creativity often requires a state of love. Your girls heart of someone taken? - Personally, I fall quite often - Lena confessed. - That person is with me or not - that's another question. But I can not live without love. By the way, write some of the media that I'm married. And not once (laughs). I like it very difficult. This man, as they say, is breaking my horn because I'm a very strong person. Me hard. - What is the situation on the personal front, the rest? - Well, I also absolutely free, - said Olga. - I have friends with whom I call it, you go to a coffee shop and spend your time. But nothing serious. - At this point in my life is a type of the Romantic movement in the direction of the subject - said Marina. - But I will not marry. Yes, we all go. - What can you say about the nature of the future participants of the "Euro Vision"? - I have changeable mood, - says Elena. - Olga - soft. She is also a leader, but to find the strength and yield. For this reason, during our acquaintance was not a single fight. Marina - a lone wolf. She is sure to be alone. - Fans are already "silver" busy girl? - Fortunately, no, - said Marina. - We do not see them really. On the Internet, write something - we are delighted. Fans do not know how to find us. We have even registered phone numbers to other people, like most artists. What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment