Saturday, June 1, 2013

Andrei Danilko sister crazy

Andrei Danilko called another victim of show business are. The nervous system of the artist could not bear the emotional overload. Andrew does not hide the fact that a regular customer of psychiatric and medical treatment, but he never thought that this disease will fall and his closest relatives - his sister Galina. The first sounded the alarm, the mother of Andrei Danilko Svetlana: - We have a problem with Galya. We did not even realize that she was! The doctors say that the mind is disturbed! You do not know that they will be prosecuted, they harassed and killed. This persecution. Look Dert on every call, every knock on the door - it seems that thieves are active everywhere. Danilko Four years ago, a relative of Andrei Danilko was a first panic attack, but then her condition was blamed on a nervous breakdown. Galia then in the purchase of two-bedroom apartments, with money, of course, half brother, looking for a successful version - that perenervnichala. - And she recently confessed to me that he heard some voices - Shares misfortune parent star. - Then I realized that the roof they finally moved out. Andrew turned - after all, was his sister. Well, and our Galya took with suspected schizophrenia. Svetlana said her daughter brought a lot of money and envy of his brother on the other hand - I'll tell you one thing: money corrupts people. Galia used to work has helped me in the garden. But when she realized that money can buy everything, it is not necessary to dig into the ground to eat potatoes - for them it was a real find! Andrew, of course, she began to help. So now her family lives by his son. Galya man - asphalt - Get 1500 hryvnia (about 9000 rubles -. SNL). Of course, the kind of money that you can not live. But thanks to Andrew, they are now living very rich. He pays the rent on his behalf, it was renovated. To the sea every year. Galya not ask Andrei money, she tells me, and I'm calling to his son, and said that it is now necessary to send her son Vanya in Evpatoria. A grandson rested suddenly - do not want anything, I'm a fool, a have to go. Said Andrew bought tickets and vouchers and Vanya, and his best friend ... Thanks brother Galina first saw so much money. Do not trust the banks, it is the old fashioned way, to keep them in the home. Here and paranoia began. Afraid to go out of the house and suddenly, as she goes on a business trip, robbed. Guests also stopped calling - in every other Galina saw the perpetrator. Danilko was born second October 1973 in Poltava. He - the third child Svetlana Ivanovna Volkova. The first child died five and a half months later married daughter Galya. When the marriage broke Svetlana Ivanovna, she met her father Andrew - Michael Danilko. - When Andrew was born, I was 35, and Gale is ten years old - says Volkov. - As a child, the son of a very rich boy. But at the age of seven I, on the contrary, had to take him to the TB pharmacy Poltava - so he lost weight! I was afraid that he might tuberculosis. In the investigation found nothing, said that this is a temporary solution age, and let it be. But I'm not beaten for no reason after the alarm. An autumn Danilko was a father from work and suddenly coughed blood. - I'm working course sin: He was a driver. Thought I had sand in his throat - says Svetlana. - The doctors then told him: "You do not have tuberculosis and cancer you young." He calmed down and began to drink again as before. And yet I felt that I had a high temperature constantly. And in January, it was very bad - metastases in the lymph nodes, then began to sing in a different way. "If I managed to climb - he says - I'm not just vodka, I will not drink the water" In March, Michael died - he had lung cancer. Andrew had just went to the first class. And that he was less sick father to see less at home, I gave it to the day care center. Except me "plow" a painter in three shifts and could not be given to children due attention. You Galya from childhood were on your own. After his father's death seven years Andrew kept to himself. The boy did not cry, but the smile vanished from his face for a long time. He is now very often remembers his father. - I'll not speak of the dead, but I'm with Michael never had a honey life - Volkov said. - He took a long drink. The kids saw it. I left him a few times, but it will come, sorry - all again in a new way. And miserable as Andrew. Yes, as a father he is not sorry? I remember a case come to our farm and vehicle expenses, do not open the doors, nobody goes. I come, I open the cabin, and then Misha is almost unconscious, I turn crazy and go. Andrew and runs after me: "Mommy, Mommy, let it at least have the porch." More than anything, his mother fears that the famous son wake up the bad genes of the father. It's nearly 20 years of living on an abandoned farm near Poltava, but if Andrei could be a real difficulty, ready to buy tickets and to move to a civilized Kiev. - I'm afraid more than anything else, he might start drinking as Michael - admitted Svetlana Volkova. - He has so many temptations in life: parties and banquets - all damaged. If, God forbid, it jumped Mishka genes of course I'm going to move to Kiev - go to save her son. But I think in this case the son I will not say anything. Andrew is now very nervous, often irritated with me for nothing. Unfortunately, the old mother - not a decree for the star Andrei Danilko. Stormy glory Serduchka has not brought happiness to him. On stage - he is cheerful and playful Serduchka, but also in life - very modest, reserved man. He has few friends, and all the free time he prefers to spend in the apartment in Kiev. But he failed, as she was afraid his mother drowned in alcohol. - Sometimes Andrew should "buck up" - to speak openly of his staff. - It is always a surprise. And then all things are dust - and the upcoming performances. Binges usually it is reduced to a special clinic in the suburbs of Kiev. For the artists, it's basically common. They have so doing Lolita, for example. It cleanses the blood inject vitamins. A few days later we returned to Andrew as new. Once again, the horse plow. "EC"

No comments:

Post a Comment