Saturday, June 29, 2013

Avraam Russo food at fast food

He returned to Russia last month, to "begin." Heartily at a press Rousseau, made plans for the future, assured that recovered from the attack and for life is no longer afraid. Despite assurances, the singer goes everywhere with a bodyguard, what I saw in the face of Abraham "Rostiks" Taganka. Avraam Russo Russo, director and bodyguards accompanied, like all normal people, standing in line at the box office. Many of his recognized, photographed on the phone. At the sight of my professional camera Abraham was concerned: - Do not shoot. I know, I'm a journalist - you need to write that I was poor, and dine in the restaurant business, because there is no money for restaurants - nervous singer. - I ran a snack between the recording of the hit, I have studio nearby. In general, dine in expensive restaurants - cheap Ponte. Anyone surprised by this? Thus Rousseau took "bucket" spicy chicken wings and quickly control the output. "EC"

No comments:

Post a Comment