Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Katya Lel daughter baptized

Katya Lel baptized his three-month-old daughter Emilia. Baptism was held in mid-July Elohovskom Cathedral. Godparents girls were Senator Lyudmila Narusova and director of the "Pilgrim" Andrei Kovalev. "Kate suggested itself to me has become the godfather of Emilia I happily agreed." - Said the Intermedia Andrew. Musician gave his godson Cross with Diamonds ", so it will be worn for life." After the musicians who acted in baptism girl is very quiet. "Emily is held very firmly, but cried a little when it dipped," - said Mr. Kovalev. Katya Lel "Girl, I must say, very nice I looked for a long time to figure out what they want, even joked that I look but seriously, as a mother Emilia, but the nose rather Igor -.. Katya's husband ... grow a beautiful girl because my mom and dad pretty nice and probably will be high in the Pope ", - said Andrei Kovalev.

No comments:

Post a Comment