Thursday, June 27, 2013

Losing Andrei Gubin, weight to go on stage

Andrei Gubin go to the public to showcase the new material. "I now have a beautiful phase in life - a lot of new creative ideas I write a lot of music, both for himself and for other artists, and soon I will start writing a new song.." - Said the Intermedia musicians. He has. Recently returned from a trip that inspired him to the large number of musical material "So it turned out that all of my travel is usually limited tour, when we had to watch from the window of a train, plane or bus. Unfortunately, this makes it impossible to do the details. I like to directly observe the reality ", - said Andrey. Musician was traveling by car. "I helped my sister to buy a car and asked him to give it to me to go to his house in the Urals. I like very much to travel to travel by land. Yet while driving, has a considerable amount of to pay fines, but it is small compared to the impressions I received, "- said Mr. Gubin. According to the artist, during this trip, he wrote many articles on the works of earlier tunes. In addition to the Urals, Andrew spent time abroad. Musician with the car traveled almost the whole of Europe, visiting countries such as Germany, France and Belgium, as well as his beloved Italy. The plans of the actor - driving the car off to their friends in Vladivostok and a pilgrimage to Mount Moses in Egypt. In addition to the new creative phase, the actor is working and. "I do not drink vodka, I'm not an alcoholic, I was recently in a television interview. I joined a gym and is now actively involved in the sport. ", - Said the artist This exercise, he said, because it's just important." Out in the scene for me, primarily associated with something beautiful: when a person performs a beautiful material. I'm not in the best shape. I'm fat. And I was not very comfortable in this way - I do not like. "- Andrew gave According to his calculations, when they recorded new songs, he will lose weight." There will be no return to the stage. Because, as I see it, I did not go anywhere. I'm just like any normal person, creative, while their own development - said performer. - I have written enough songs that could feed me for the rest of my days. But I want to create something new, to expand your range. Yes, perhaps I am now living, is not as rich as before, but I have enough to live. I do what I ask myself. "

No comments:

Post a Comment