Saturday, June 29, 2013

Avraam Russo engaged in jewelry business

Singer Avraam Russo found alternative scene. Very soon, the artist opens in Moscow jewelry store, which will feature jewelry luxury. While fans of Rousseau were convinced that he lives in the States, and is working on a new album, the Russian singer has no time - traveled the world, studying the intricacies of the jewelry business. - It all started with the first gift. When I was engaged to my wife, I gave her a ring - confessed life Showbiz popular artists. - Around -. On a diamond, and in the middle - three carats She loved it and I got a taste of it was excitement. Avraam Russo More - more! Invest all their available money in jewelry singer. In a global crisis - only gold and jewelry Expensive apparently decided Rousseau, whose singing career is still at a standstill. This is for his beloved regretted decoration to $ 300,000. - I got to the point that his wife bought the stone 17, 5 ct - open singer. - It's a long time to recover from such a gift and was surprised by my generosity. I am willing to do anything for his wife! That the business up the hill, Rousseau had to work in order to travel around the world. The singer attended the biggest factories in China, India, Israel, and says that the eye can now determine the value of each piece, as well as its origin. - Do not get me professionals. I understand that very well, especially. Know what GIA certified one, and now you will learn all the details of the jewelry business - told Life Showbiz Russo. - These stones, which I do not certified, I applied for a jewelry company. I can safely say, now I'm not a lover of jewelry, but also a true professional. Colleagues show Bizouard and close friends of the artist curiously at the business project Abraham Russo. Entrepreneurial flair to it before anyone noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment