Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Katya Lel has planned a second child

Katya Lel a week ago, had their first child - a girl, and is already thinking about the second. - We want to Igor's son! Time to be a mother to two, the singer - her 34 years. And her husband, businessman Igor, 33 Now, look at the baby Emily, Mom and Dad had planned to give birth to her baby brother. Lel - I'm dreaming of having a baby - Life Kate admitted. - I still can not believe it happened. Boy wants to have a baby brother's daughter. The name for the new-born spouses of the value and destiny chosen. - Emilia in Greek "loving." When my husband saw my daughter in the hospital, we found out that another name and can not be. Celebration of the birth decided to hold directly to the hospital where they invited close friends. - We did not expect to see so many beautiful things couture gift: shoes, accessories, hats, bags, dresses, skirts. Very glad that my friends and colleagues as sincere attitude to. Katya Lel, two weeks after the birth will return to rehearsals and performances. And look for Emily's grandmother. Igor all his wife Katya fully support the desire to create a "multiple-mother." Become Both believe that the children should be in the family lot. Katie Mann - the embodiment of reliability and trust. - First, in the difficult years, I fight to defend their place in the sun, - says Kate. - Fortunately, the time when God gave me my half. I'm happy with Igor to bear ready to give him not only his daughter, but his son ...

No comments:

Post a Comment