Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lead singer of the Hi-Fi shaved

Lead singer of the Hi-Fi Timothy Pronkin dramatically changed his image - he shaved. "I wanted to do this for a long time - said Intermedia singer of Hi-Fi Timothy Pronkin -. But everything does not work -. The filming of the video, the photo shoot, the endorsement deal or something at the end left the hot Moscow Weather me no choice. Tired of dragging, and now I'm free from the hairdresser visits and the piles before concerts. I never thought that I collect as many new experiences. shaven head is very sensitive, if you feel the breeze, but now have the cooling designer hats, caps, scarves, bandanas look. "fans reacted to the change of image is very personable, and now Twitter is filled with the artist's comment on hairstyles and brutal macho.

No comments:

Post a Comment