Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Paid during the first clip Katya Lel fake memo

If we believe the official website of Katya Lel, the singer came from Nalchik to Moscow in 1994 to conquer, went for a walk in Gorky Park, and coincidentally met Lev Leshchenko, immediately went to his musical theater work. Few people know that the first attempt to conquer the capital Katya actually taken much earlier. True, they landed ugly criminal scandal in the accidentally hired two famous rock musician from Moscow, Dubna - creator of "The Firebird" and "alibi" Sergei Popov and drummer Vladimir Diagel, "played Mongol Shuudan" later for many years in and now leads with his own project "Diagel & Mongols." Katya Lel - Katya Lel, the then Lel and Chuprinin appeared here in Dubna in 1991 or 1992 -. shared memories Vladimir Diagel - She came from Nalchik, accompanied by two young men - Vova Shchegolkova Krishtal and Igor, who called the manufacturer. And at the time I was a percussionist Sergei Popov in the "My Account" section. Since 1982, the 15-year-old I as a drummer in the legendary group "The Firebird". In the one that at the time of Chernenko has a list of 13 officially banned local rock bands. This is why I was expelled from school. A general Popov was almost arrested. When the dust settles Serge start from scratch and created a group of "alibi". But I was drafted into the army, and he took the drummer Misha Tikhomirov. As in 1987, I returned from the Army, a place in the group I have not found. In the good I had to leave the Dubna and for something else. But there is such a disease - ". Anxiety tear ass from a warm place" I jumped at the offer Popov playing "Alibi" on drums. I'm glad I do what I can, and still be in Dubna. Although income did not bring me. I lived through this radio technician working at the Palace of Culture. One attempt to do business. Changed his "six" to "four", money to buy sweaters in Moscow allegedly by Angora and expects to sell in Dubna. But what is not done. Chuprinin Katya and her producer I met when they began to shoot video on the television Dubna. I worked there a lot of friends. In particular, the present staff of the television station "Russia" Denis Borodkin. And I was invited in this clip as the main character play - Katie Chuprinin admirers. I remember how the song from the window of the Dubna vocational school № 5 was singing, and I stood at the bottom and looked at her pityingly. Some other filmed Serezha Popov in the studio, which was in the same vocational school. There are also recording soundtracks for Katie. Their makers have always full of shelves of chocolates "Mars" and "Snickers". It was then a rarity. And this "Mars" and "Snickers" they all bribed. Kate really wanted to break into the scene. For them it was all very serious. But inside, I did not climb up to it. And there it was - I do not know. I do not know. What kind of relationship they had with the producers It kept them apart. And we have seen it is rare - mostly on location and studio Popov. With Igor Krishtahl I contact as good as any. He enlisted my friends who had a shoe store and wanted to open a business. I spoke mainly with Vova Shchegolkova. We were instantly friends with him and have become almost like brothers. I brought him home. Acquaintance with her parents. The most striking thing is that, while I did not even know who he is. It was a lot of talk. But nothing concrete to say about himself not Schegolkov. It was just a professor of psychology. True Bender. Schegolkov immediately realized that with my help, you can log in Dubna in all doors. I did everything - from the tyrant to police. If someone records for month are made, I am in a week. And he asked me to go into business together. The ultimate goal was his own bank that will allow me to live comfortably and have fun, would make music. Painted Shchegolkova prospects looked so tempting that I agreed without hesitation. We have the office called "Frost and Company." "Why is Morozov?" - I asked myself. "This is my grandfather," - explains Schegolkov. He became CEO. And I became commercially. Under the company's development, we took the "Inkombank" loan 15 thousand dollars. Thanks to my friend, we gave it without software. This loan Schegolkov bought some professors from Dubna two cars - "Volga" and "Seven." I myself have no money, do not hold in their hands. An old shabby hostel on the edge of Dubna, near the cemetery - as before, we rented an apartment in the "ant". True went, bought some time Shchegolkova "Seven." "As soon as we increase the business, this machine will be yours" - all the time he said. But no real activity, our office is not engaged. There were just a few projects. The only thing - Schegolkov brought occasionally went to his house in Nalchik and Stavropol boxes "Sing" vodka. This vodka is in the café, which sells opened in the Palace of Culture Sergei Popov. But it was not for Shchegolkova business. He gave these Popov vodka for a ridiculous price. Almost gave in gratitude for what Serge wrote in his studio Katya Chuprinin her protege. Finally Schegolkov and Krishtal thrown all. For the studio, and they paid for the clip of banknotes. Then it turned out that the memos were fake. Fled but by the time the broadcaster. Krishtal first disappeared, he was taken to the balances on the store opening times. Schegolkov, done all that had to convince to do anything, and for some time remained in Dubna. Even there was a speech about our office in "Converse Bank" of the new loan for $ 104,000. But I have already started to creep in doubt - whether he could trust. I turned to my friends in the police and asked them about their channels to "punch" Shchegolkova. It took a while. It turned out that he was in the Kabardino-Balkaria were terrible "tails" for 50 thousand dollars. He threw some influential woman of noble Kabardian Art And again in Nalchik was a real fighter. But before I could get this information Schegolkov somehow learned that I hover the help from him, and gave me a pre-emptive strike. He staged a robbery of his apartment in Dubna, and wrote me a statement to the police when the matter in my hands. And bought the car on credit "Inkom" hurried escape. One of them, he reissued his bride -. A girl with Rita Stavropol And another - his uncle, who lived in Moscow near the Taganka Theater. If. The question of the return of the loan Schegolkov to promised me the money, for whatever reason, it was necessary to go to Sochi As collateral, he left me in the garage of his "nine". And we had one bully and Dubna, which I took as a safety net and for the money. But Schegolkov sent us swept around the finger. Upon arrival in Sochi, he stole my keys in the garage and moved back to Dubna. Discovered the theft of keys, I started calling friends so they arrested him. But it was too late. Schegolkov took out of the garage, "nine" and was gone. In desperation, I borrowed $ 100 from a friend and went to a deserted village in the Stavropol Territory, where his fiancée Rita. There I found the most Shchegolkova and "nine", and all the things allegedly stolen from his apartment in Dubna. "I will explain everything," - he said. Again began to give me some pasta hanging on the ears. "Give me a car - I asked -. I have something back to the bank." "It is not a question - he said -. Dubna Let's go." On the way we stopped in Lipetsk and went to a notary to make me a power of attorney. Fearing that Schegolkov again I throw, I took his car keys. But apparently it was a duplicate, and if I was distracted for a moment, to ask for something, she fled with Rita, got into the car and drove off. In the end I was left with nothing. Repayment of the loan was nothing. I offer it to work - to Southport go steal cars. But from such mining I refused. I was even at the office "Inkom" beat. My father was so worried because of the story that he had a heart attack. I had the local tyrant childhood friend -. The late Oleg Zubkov During his military service he was horribly burned, rescued from the flames of the flag. And when I was quite zatyukali, I turned to him for help. "I myself can not solve anything, - said Oleg -. My advice -.. Take things and walk away from Dubna Nobody is not looking for you to be and while here to flash, you're not going to live in peace," I followed his advice and moved to Moscow. Located in one Perovo Moscow friends and arranged with the boys in the band "Aria", in exchange for my drum set "Super Amati" they give me the opportunity to play in her studio in DC "The Seagull" by "Semyonov. " And had to work after two weeks at the same time I invited, in seven groups, one of which was "Mongol Shuudan." Perhaps if it were not for the unfortunate credit, I would have remained in Dubna and drink slowly, like many of my friends. And I'm grateful for his Katya Lel and her producers for what my life is completely different. And this story has served me as a good life lesson. After that, I started a little understanding of the people and not much was never what he does not know how to do that ... *** The name of one of the producers of Katya Lel looked familiar. I remembered that there is a director Vladimir Schegolkov, best "known Moscow. Central District" for the TV series, and "Viola" and thriller "Antidur" with Vladimir and Dimitri Turchinsky Dyuzheva. By a strange coincidence, in 2007 he made the film "Love in a Million," about the adventures of a couple in love, stolen in the early 90's bag of fake dollars. And in 2001 - the film "Happy Birthday, Lola", where an even more remarkable coincidence, the author of the screenplay played with him by a man named Krishtul. However, hastened to dispel Vladimir Diagel unknowingly caused my suspicions. According to the musician, the songs of the group "Diagel & Mongols will first include in the soundtrack of the film" Antidur ", and he had to talk about it with the team. After learning the name of the director, it is the first time, is thought the worst. But it turned out that this is a completely different person. Mikhail Filimonov, "EC".

No comments:

Post a Comment