Thursday, June 27, 2013

A.Shulgin: Favorite voice Lyudmila Gurchenko

Three days ago I received an email from my friends from Canada. Scott Morin (Creative Director, Paul Anka, Diana Krall, Nikki Yanofski etc.) writes that he is coming to David Clayton Thomas (David Clayton-Thomas, director and singer of "Blood, Sweat & Tears") to Moscow this weekend to Attendance at evening birthday of Ludmila, who paid great Russian actress, and I was invited as a guest at the event. I thought about that. Perhaps Lyudmil birthday now, these days, and that could make for your birthday zakazatpriglasit this legendary musician, and never found an answer to this question David Clayton-Thomas, director and singer of "Blood, Sweat & Tears" was asked to include in the list of three of my friends, the leading Russian bankers who were afraid to listen to David, I agree with Scott, I will you to look directly at the event. During this time I have everything you need to know if it's for Ludmila still celebrating his birthday, tried. And he was quite surprised when I realized that it was a birthday party Lyudmila Gurchenko. Birthday Lyudmila Gurchenko Invited ... David ... I do not understand. What's the connection? - Everything I thought. When my friends and I arrived on the spot, my surprise was even greater. In a small room of about 40 sitting guests Pugachev Orbakaite Basque Baloyan Galkin, Proshutinskaya, Namin and similar. And here all these and David? - All that I could not find link. Well, just decided to entertain the audience? It seems, and no excuse for fun, and too expensive for simple entertainment to North America, go star rank ... I quietly made its way to the guests for the "Table of the foreign artists," where we were assigned a place without disturbing quietly observe the scene. True, it's not working very quiet - Kira Proshutinskaya waved and fabulous welcome smile, nod Stas Namin, leave without knowing of toast, that he accepted. Kohl was Basque and shook my hand (it should be noted that a friendly person on the Russian platform as Basque Nick, I do not). So once seen, I went to Sergei Senin, husband of Lyudmila Gurchenko all the same reason David learn invitation to the event on the occasion of the birth of the prematurely deceased last year, loved by many artists. What I heard, just a minute later the basis for a toast at the same time announcing the live performance with the band David. "Lucy is very fond of music, she had a huge record collection. But individual packets were all (VSE!!) Plates" Blood, Sweat & Tears ", especially when the leader is David. They considered the most outstanding singers David and David voice, she was the most beloved voice I could not Lucey this gift, and I'm sure she hears now and is happy that her beloved's voice singing her favorite songs on her birthday. "- Sergey told me a touching story. The audience clapped softly kindly artist, and do not smoke, at the request of the singer. And after the show shut down immediately to talk with each other, despite calls by director Andrei Zhitinkina "more welcome the founder of the legendary funk and rock of David, who attended Paul McCartney and Freddie Mercury, etc. etc. "pyatntsadtsat minutes later the door to one of the guests to leave David stopped to give the two boxes that David saw his signature on it. Scott David and the miracle box stunned that a pirated copy of the MP3 collection of all records" Blood, Sweat & Tears. "and DVD-Video compilation of all the group," What it is "- asked each other the astonished both Canadians and I have an answer to David Scott said. '? This is the time in which we live are forced to put autographs, Authorised blatant theft! "wavering light, as told from the knockdown, but David."!. Right on manners "Hastily putting his signature on pozhuhnuvshey printing counterfeit media, and went to the Moscow cold PS They were very happy, and even in these circumstances clapped loudly. I was told a lot of cases where there is not a single cotton Robbie Williams, George Michael, and if, instead of applause, only the sound of forks on plates, if those on the occasion of the birthday speech or engagements and separations is one called by local Russian nouveaux riches you have taken incredible beautiful -.!. I had tried to reassure visitors half an hour later near his home "to your health", I said in perfect English, Scott, and began back to tell me about what a cool country Canada, and that there is nothing that I have not visited "Nazdrovya." - repeated the philosophical tone Favorite Lyudmila Gurchenko And somehow, it was after a very warm and understandable Alexander.. Shulgin, "for" Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru Photography official website

No comments:

Post a Comment