Saturday, June 29, 2013

Prigogine not produce Avraam Russo

This surprising announcement was made today instead of big name producers themselves at a joint press Rousseau in "Komsomolskaya Pravda". As you know, the singer left Russia a few years ago, after a miracle survived when unknown persons fired at his car out of the machine. Hardly recovered from his injuries, Rousseau sent to America, their relatives, and flew them himself. "The devil went down - he said - Russia - the country of corruption here, people do not fear God, so I'm leaving.." Over time, the artist's relationships with Prigogine, were both business and personal, are stopped. Producer even a lawsuit against Russo in the protection of honor, dignity and good name and reputation, as well as non-pecuniary damage - after the singer said in his speech serious allegations on the air show "Russian Sensations" on NTV. But a few months ago it was announced that Rousseau made his peace with Prigogine and is planning a triumphant return to the Russian stage. A press conference dedicated to the event was to take place in November, but it was the 3rd February moved, as Prigogine was busy. Toured his wife, singer Valeria In the announcement of the conference was, among other things, a special guest, a mysterious "Mr. X" above, and reported that Avraam Russo is to name the person who tried to kill his life. Therefore journalists waited for the singer with obvious impatience. The press conference began half an hour late, and Rousseau began with the story of how glad he returned to Russia. "Only God knows what I mean when I talk to feel again. Great feeling in my heart. I have long thought to myself that I Russian singer "was -. Says the artist," Abraham producer Russian, a Russian woman and child in his half-Russian "- the second singer Prigogine." Evil tongues say that Abraham returned to Russia because Restaurant business in America went bankrupt. I know the language. If you are already engaged lawyers. Rousseau return was only a matter of time. From the beginning, he wondered how long he stand there ", - said the producer." Good food is very good - confirms Rousseau - it allows me to take care of themselves. But my soul is still in Russia. Me even Russian blood - three liters of Russian blood transfusion during my surgery. I came back because I want to sing for you. "The singer agreed to provide information on all who might be interested in participating." We touch on all questions relating to me - he said -. But please do not touch my feelings, "In view of the interest of all the conflict between the manufacturer and . Rousseau and his team were unanimous Prigogine "Joseph was always my friend" - said Russo -. "I'm back, we have solved all the problems" Prigogine, agreed: "Really strong people can forget insults. The Bible - people should be able to forgive. All the misunderstandings have been exhausted between us. "But here present a big surprise was waiting." I will not produce Avraam Russo - Prigogine said - I was in the new get him or the other, or a producer. I chose to be a friend. "Mysterious" Mr. X "was a new producer Russo - David Junk, former president of the Eastern division Universal, at the time of promotion for artists such as the group" engaged Tatu ", Alsou, Decl, Dolphin and the group Smash! On a pretty decent Russian Mr. Junk, Rousseau presented to reporters, acknowledged that the new album Rousseau "Resurrection" ("The Resurrection") - "the emotional" tone of his project and the burning question -. "Who ordered Abraham Russo "smiled in response to the singer." Everyone wants to know this - he said, - the bodies likely to pursue the case. I called several times, was interested. By some miracle I survived thanks to the security guard. Roma is his name. Above all, I do not want to kill and maim. That I could not go. But I hold no evil, do not revenge. I know very well who was a customer. An actor who is involved embedded in this and how much money was in this "project" But if I tell you now - do it for me even worse. I was not to interfere in the Mafia, drugs, women affairs - well, you know, there are rumors that I had a relationship with a mistress of a wealthy man. This is wrong. I searched the girls are not rich and the poor. With them, I was easier to communicate. I return to the world. I know when to say. I promise before God that this name sounds out of my mouth when the time comes. But not because of revenge. I do not think revenge, my heart clean, I would not even sat down with the man, the tea now. I want to stay alive and, therefore, declare peace. "Avraam Russo plans after the release of two albums on our way, and then transported back to Russia for his family. Tim Uskov" Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru »

No comments:

Post a Comment