Friday, May 31, 2013

Danilko: If you love me - I am not in a position like that!

Danilko not keep online diaries - prefer virtual real openness. The review, which, despite exhausting all talk of his power and is not to bring, as well as his famous conductor, ready to, on any topic, "uncut". - I'm not likely to celebrate a birthday - a lot of important work I will sit on the jury. If I celebrate the second also, how do I get the third? Although you can, of course, one of the first note of the night - says: "MK" Andrew - then we have to think. - Here in the last year its 35th Birthday is also celebrated on the set. Actually I do not like to celebrate birthdays. I am shy ... - This is something you shy? - Honest! I do not like being the center of attention. I feel like at a wedding, the bride toast my whole lift, congratulations ... And disagreeable. Although I remember a birthday, which is particularly popular. It was in Paris. We were shooting with Gerard Depardieu. Now he found out that I have a vacation, and invited him to his restaurant. Arranges an evening - remember for a lifetime. He was the menu, everything was very nice. It was then that I realized what the real French cuisine. Courts all recognized and - Gerard obviously intended, that we are full. And not just any "kuchkovany" I hate it when all the drop in the company and everyone celebrates separately. To escape from Serduchka as a mask, I need a director - not for a holiday with the family, with the kids and beautiful woman ready? - It is given over. Want, but do not vote anyway. But I was indeed still 36th And I like my current age. You have to think, you know - what is good and what is bad. You can stop looking back. - And what's behind it? Although you clown, but sad. - There is an opinion that the mask inhibits a person. But for me, not in this matter. Recently saw a movie about comedians Soviet era. Now it is, they say, that was art, and now ... Then show Serduchka, and not in the best angle and no indication of comparison in my favor. But how can we compare - was a different time, a different audience! Today everything is different. - No feeling of unrealized? How to ... be able something deeper, serious, or something "To get away from Serduchka as a mask, I need a director one who will love me and not be a despot You know, if you love me -.., I am not in a position like this" - I'm more director than actor. I'm looking for someone when he directed. I've never had a thought: "I want to be a star!" I do everything honestly - and "Euro Vision" just went to have some fun. And here is pumped up in Russia! And why so much anger? ... To get away from Serduchka as a mask, I need a director. The one who will love me and not be a despot. You know, if you love me - I am not in a position like that! And if not, lose heart. Need to tell someone: "Trust me, I'll do it." He needs me as a friend to see, to believe in myself and know about all my systems. I'm afraid of those hands, his voice - that they learn to associate myself with Serdyuchka. On the other hand ... And can play Serduchka Hamlet! Why not? I can be funny. The main thing - to open myself to show up. And I run, run, run ... - Where to? - I do not know. Somewhere. Trains, planes, concerts ... For a star (part of the set of canting: .. hat in the shape of a star - Ed) Sprinkle all the mirrors, and I run out of breath. Why? Now is the time - you need on the go. A force, even at 36, is not enough. All this affects health. Right now, close them to do. Treated is life changing. You need to eat, do not abuse alcohol - and then all beer, beer ... Why? - They are friends with Kirkorov, a good relationship with the family Pugacheva. Follow scandalous stories about her son Orbakajte? - It's just horrible. This is a personal matter, a family. And if it is presented for public display - a nightmare. But I can tell, the people - here in Ukraine - with more understanding about everything. I was surprised with the human involvement. Experience. Feel it. That this is not a PR and tragedy I am from what I saw -. I do not climb and not to discuss it with anyone This is a personal matter and Alla Christina. - The economic crisis as an experience? - I have never been more important, because we are there. But by the credit crisis and us. You know, a year ago, I said: "I want to take a break all, I can not I'm driving.".. Come to think how all the Christmas trees, "I can not!" Already I have the head of the star, and I like to know ... But it turned out that the crisis itself has cleared my path helped to relax. Reduces the number of concerts - and it became a little easier. Now everything is back to normal does the crisis - back to the old schedule. Many creative plans, concerts, TV shows on Ukrainian television, much interesting material. I recently wrote the music for the film - it is lyrical, and funny. Suddenly all came out. Director saw my old lyric video for "After You" and wanted me to write his music. Then came, listened and said nothing. "All - I think - it is not ready yet.." And he said, "If I had heard it - a film shot in another." And I think you first need to write the music, and then take the rhythm of the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment