Friday, June 28, 2013

Growing scandal "Hi-Fi". Chanturia to deceive the public?

The new twist came to the story with the change in the trio of soloists "Hi-Fi". The former lead singer of "Hi-Fi" Tatyana Tereshina explained that producer Eric Chanturia 17th fire on his own, even at the May In addition looks pretty scandalous their message that a group of "Hi-Fi" the whole time another singer, but you do not talk to the press service, the main reason for their departure, the desire to spend more time to his to was dedicated young man and is preparing to enter the Academy of Music Gnesin. But she said Tatyana Dnyam.Ru his version of what happened. "The producer from the beginning told me that everything would be exposed so that I voluntarily left the band - beginning Tatiana - .. This is beastly for me a producer and director on his errand Everyone knows that we do not not songs the album. During the two and a half years in which I sing in the Hi-Fi, there were a total of four new songs and a video. producer us totally committed, all the time in a group, I only saw him a dozen times. we all complete, the costumes and they were all on their own. "Tatiana's voice on the phone not Tereshin seemed nervous, but she felt that she was very excited and just want to talk. Get rid By the way, a former producer Eric Chanturia girl named for a few times and tried to pronouns. "Of course, the project will still bring good money - continued Tatiana. - We have a very busy schedule, and one day, after three weeks of relentless touring, we have decided to take a break, and three days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday in order to exploit them for their own purposes: reconnecting power to improve your health. So we flew to rest. And the producer was offended and decided to avenge an insult to the people who are the easiest to touch. In this regard, I was the most vulnerable. He told me in the face that is angry with Mitya. But he also knows that when a barrel roll on Mitya, you can lose, and the band, and Mitya. And the girls in the group and in front of me, and he decided he could to win for me. We Mitya generally very good friends, and I, of course, it was hard. In general, we are still alive, just because we wrote Pasha Yesenin hits, but the producer of blackmail and intimidation wanted to show the power, threatened me with dismissal. The group was shocked by all of this, for a while there was silence all know that I am not guilty. "Said Tatiana, a situation could arise in some other way, if it was to reach an agreement with the manufacturer." I have the information so I worked while for new soloist - the girl says. - What's this for me - it's personal complexes our producer. Especially when I lived in the hospital. With my friend in trouble, and I had to look after him. He is not paying attention because he knew that I can only be vented resentment. He thought, I'm starting to mend, grovel before him. But I'm not the kind of person who could leave me forever, but I do not want to leave. Although no growth expected in the group, in principle. Fits all of the money you earn, and you sing, do not sing - it's your own business. Everything was solved unexpectedly for producer groups. "When I heard that they were looking for a new soloist, and I have to stay until I decided not to go to work, she decided to take the documents. Came to the airport to take the documents and said that I will not fly. Eric was furious and not pay me a dime, so that the last two months I worked for free. "" I do not think from 17 To work May, but this fact in silence, and with a group all the time be a different singer, but not this. They had hoped that nobody would notice. Everyone thought it was important to show the character and pride. Fact that I like the band is a part of my life, I lived in the team. Now everything is treated as if I myself was gone. Think that would be best. And this fact is not clear to me. Why was it necessary to fire me and replace similar .. "When he asked Dney.Ru future plans, Tatiana replied:" I'm going to sing to do vocals. I even think that this is an opportunity to do business, because singing party like "And-and-and" I do not think interest in Hi-Fi I like the team itself. You do not know where the information about Gnesinka, I'll do GITIS "" I sing, I got to do all right with the exterior, with an introduction, but very sad, "-. Completed Tatiana Hopefully her singing career is going well and. currently soloist Hi-Fi issues with the manufacturer does not arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment