Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Katya Lel back

Singer Katya Lel back creative activity. Recall that in the spring of this year, the singer tries a mother for the first time, and the whole time was to spend time with her daughter Emily. "I am now ready to begin active, record new songs, it's true that I recorded during pregnancy enough new material, but now it's my songs that will work in the future included in my new album..", - Said the correspondent InterMedia Katya Lel. The singer said that after giving birth, she herself has changed little. "I was brave, sensitive, sentimental, and perhaps even more emotionally This is not surprising, since I now reign in maternal feelings." - Admits the singer, adding that reflects this change in the works. "Now I'm not afraid to experiment with different styles," - said Katya. According to the singer is in a short time in the rotation, a new song, the title Kate was kept a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment