Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Katya Lel celebrating the new year with his beloved family and a dream job

Katya Lel celebrate New Year with my family - my husband Igor and his daughter Emily. And after the battle chimes singer have family to leave and perform. "Since the new year I will first meet with his beloved family, and then - with a favorite work" - actress laughs. Say in an interview with singer Intermedia not know how much it planned concerts on New Year's Eve, but she says, offers enough. "It seems that the crisis is past us" - life-affirming said Katya Lel. And after the holiday Katya Lel go to rest. "Right now, I choose not to be missed - the actress said -. Not yet decided which country I go, but it definitely is one of the hot countries, where you can sunbathe and swim to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment