Friday, June 28, 2013

Alexander Shulgin: Barykin. Bouquet for romance

I'm still in high school and played in a local ensemble, as the city of my group "Carnival" was. And just before the firm "Melody" has a three-song EP "Carnival" was published and the whole country will be snapped this EP to listen to that voice that she loved before, when I heard it on the album David Tukhmanov "On the wave of Remembrance "in the play" Invitation to Travel. Carnival "It was the voice of Alexander Barykina it was his" ". At the same time, "covered the country" and that the first magnitoalbom "Superman". Singers of all ensembles that played on dance floors in the country, trying the "not met", pull the famous ballad Barykinskii. Our local ensemble was no exception, and we have just played half of the repertoire "Carnival" at the dance. The group, which runs a popular musician later - Vladimir Kuzmin, Yuri Chernavskii, Vladimir Boldyrev, Sergey Ryzhov - a copy of almost all the musicians who played in the country. Particularly surprised Albar, so lovingly called Sasha and his family and his fans. He sang as "on-brand", turning in part on his neck, as he called it, "Tuvan singing" which confuses the audience because they can not remember where he uses a vocoder knew where and with its natural beautiful voice By using this unique technique of singing. In an interview with "Red Poppies" Albar firmly hooked on reggae music, and it became known as the founder of Russian reggae. But while he does not have the beautiful ballad forgot, and one of them was one of his best songs, which remained with him for ever, sounds particularly acute today: Everything is coming, and it's my turn, and I vzlechu golden shadow on my knees for life I'll give to account and written as a mother on the floor of the Russian lyrics of his songs Pasha Zhagun sounded today in the minds of all to adopt the to the last part of our time in a romantic Variety Theater, where funeral was held was falling. "He left the eleventh, the eleventh in our team, but left before his time" - lamented in a conversation with me legendary Pavel Yakovlevich Slobodkin, artistic director of the "Jolly Fellows" collective where Barykin began, while almost a boy. The remaining stars Albar and colleagues shared their memories, like behind the scenes with each other, and talk to the microphone on the stage, it first and foremost as a person. Igor Sarukhanov, Yuri Antonov, Bujnov, Alex Cure, Vyacheslav Malezhik, Larisa Dolina, Tanya Bulanova, Leshchenko, Katya Lel, Lada Fetisov, Kostya Hanhalaev and many, many artists and friends for their sympathy for the mother, mother, wife and son expressed Gaucher and daughter Kira. Of course there were dirty yellow press, which seeks sensation and scandal, and of course, unfortunately, there were those who played it like that for their own PR, or simply because such people. But that is their song, not Sasha. I walked to the variety, and all the way to my half an hour, the sun was shining and the sky was clear and blue. Surprisingly, this half hour in Moscow on this day was a clear blue. I walked and talked with Albar. I had something to talk to him. Then in 1984, as the "Carnival" has arrived for the second time in my home town on tour, we have already met with Sasha and musicians like old friends. Then I received an invitation to Moscow came to work with them. One month after the concerts, I received a call from Moscow to supply, and the next day he was in Moscow. My first steps in working capital, I had Barykinskii "Carnival". The "Carnival" was just a series of lineup changes and changed Vypova, Burma, Akinin, Smirnov, Ilyenko. I can not say that something big in the few months had to be created before I was in the "Cruise" was working, but it was my first steps, the first important steps. And so today, in this room my steps under this capital blue sky when I go with Sasha, his merit - in the bright blue sky, and where my steps. Vaudeville theater scene and the place where he lay Sasha looked like a huge bouquet. People recognized and flowers. It was the largest and probably the most important bouquet in Life Albar. It is the pure and sincere you bouquet, Alexander. Bye! Alexander Shulgin, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment