Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The "Via Gra" to continue working in the same composition. And complains

The "Via Gra" does not change its composition, the producer group Konstantin Meladze and Dmitry Kostyuk station "Echo of Moscow". The most interesting question - checking the newspaper to disseminate this information. Newspaper "Life" was not published in its pages repeatedly material correspond to reality, but after napisaly that we allegedly kicked Nadia - our patience ran out - said producers. - The systematic false articles defamatory of her and causing distress and moral damage, we decided to bring an action against the newspaper "Life" file. Information about the upcoming allegedly Nadi leave from the group is wrong from beginning to end. We take it as a deliberate campaign to change the status of the group and the tour plan to undermine disorders. "Stress is producer, the group in the same composition as, and" there are no changes and will not be. "Nadia Granovskaya from their alleged" dismissal "was by Vera Brezhnev learned who to break the news to her on the phone." I am now arrived in my village Zbruchivka to visit his son, and I can not averse to all that is written about my care, but I can assure you sure it's not true! I'm from "VIA Gra" will not go away and never go away, because the scene - is my life "- says Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment