Saturday, June 29, 2013

Avraam Russo: I thought I would never return to Russia

If it was four years ago an attempt Avraam Russo, many thought that the singer will never come back to Russia. In any case, the actor who emigrated to the United States, made such a declaration. However, as is known, not only in order to heal the wound. And artists came back to Moscow and even gave a concert in the capital. - Outside the weather is not the best, and you smile. Feel fighting spirit? - My mood is really good, better than ever - says "MK" musician. - Since February, I was in a big tour, and so far everything is good. Before the end of the year I have about a hundred concerts, that I have to work, and it makes me happy, even though the load is serious. But I am in great shape. - Abraham, tell me what to do to you in America, every 4 years? - For the first time in my life in America are called rehabilitation. I was in the areas of health, I had a nerve transplant surgery went for a massage, was treated. It was obviously difficult. Because of the damaged nerve was numb leg, foot does not rise, I almost could not walk. But after 6-8 months, everything was much better. One can say that I won the fight with yourself, your weaknesses. At some point I realized that I can not work, has a team together and began to give concerts. Received me very well. I've also opened a restaurant in Brooklyn. - Why suddenly a restaurant? - Since childhood, I dreamed about it, but the time was not even used. When the restaurant was almost finished, I decided to call it "Heaven" - meaning "sky" or "heaven." In general, the restaurant business was not as easy as I expected. I was disappointed at every turn. I rented a Russian: well, perhaps, to make the children. But it turned out that our only robbed. What happened, that my partner a Syrian, whom I know as I had lived in Syria, had been before. To Moscow I introduced him to control the process, and he also acquired a lot of money. Of course, we stuck together. Finally hooked woman to help me, because it is very difficult to change all employees. Now everything seems to be set. Photo from official site of the artist - and many celebrities you looked? - Of course. Steep Orbakajte Olga, wife of Igor steep, many businessmen from Moscow. Foreigners were also Roberto Cavalli, Carolina Scheufele, Mistress, "Chopard", Lara Fabian, Manager Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin, many American actors. Most of the clients I have, of course, Russian, and that means that the restaurant is always a beautiful girl. Men do not want to go there. - Who are the colleagues who maintain good relations after leaving Russia? - I managed to maintain a friendship with Christina Orbakaite. I admire her, she's really a good person. Katya Lel - good girl. Well, there are still people. But mostly my colleagues were just good friends. Even now, when I see someone, you have to say hello. - And Joseph Prigogine you communicate? - Of course, I work with him! Last year we met in Switzerland, where mutual friends of Turkey was middlemen in our reconciliation, for which I am very grateful. Honestly, we had disagreements. We both eastern people and have an explosive temper. I am at a disadvantage in the hearts of people wrongly. Was wrong, but it could be understood and excused himself. Plus Eastern people is that they are. Always to the good things that they are connected And I remember that my creativity, knowledge and talent developed largely because of him. Today we have a good relationship, and I am pleased that our partnership was renewed. - You have the image of a romantic hero. In real life, you're just like on stage? - Yes, in part. I'm good, I like trying to avoid conflicts, I quietly resolve all issues. Sometimes people are starting to use my goodness, but I always for peace. Here in the company come in and say "Hello." If they do not accept your greetings - take it and go from there. That is my position. - And in the affairs of the family, it's not even konfliktuete? - I try. Women tend to protect themselves and make it sometimes too emotional. But the task of the people it is not easy to provoke. So we do not see each other Morelia defects, are still together. Of course I'm not perfect. For example, sometimes late. This is my childhood gone. I remember that a punishment even forced to wash the class because I'm always late. - Your daughter for three years. As the training was a small Emanuella? - I believe that the child is brought - it saved a child. Therefore, we are working on this matter very seriously. In the garden, but posted a little late. But she just was not ready to proceed, and we did not want to torture her. Woman began to deal with her singing. They even recorded their song "Serafina -. My angel," I will try to every competition that they understand that working in life have to send her daughter to fight. Now my daughter is singing, dancing. - You took something from you - in the character, habits? - I think she has my copy. Both in appearance and character. What I do not like it, they did not like it, and we are similar in taste. But boss. I was quiet, and she wants what she wants. I remember that just came into the garden - and all teams. Even as a teacher, "Make me a cup of tea!" Culturally, however, it is his position. Her education included a whole brigade of relatives: grandmother - my mother, my mother and my wife Morel. Enough, I think. (Smiles). Initially, we were babysitting, but now everything is us. - And my wife and in what language do you communicate? After all, you were not, and she was born in Russia. - Mostly in English. With daughter - in both languages. Initially spoke to her in Russian. Nevertheless, they are English as living in America dominate, but to learn Russian as a second language is complicated. - During the stay abroad is not engaged, to go to Moscow? - Of course, attracted. To find another city. Also, I've lived here 11 years. That was my home, all my friends were here. When I came back here in early fall - I can not imagine how happy I was overwhelmed! - Where do you live now? - When I left Russia, sold all of its homes, offices and cars. Did he never come again. But everything is changing. During the new year I'm staying in a hotel. Then he wanted an apartment, buying a car and go back to the life that I once was. - Well, not back in America? - Well, why not? I have here at home too! So we have to live in both countries. - I know that you have brothers and sisters. But here's what they know is not yet ... - My brother Johnny is older than me for 7 years. He is a spiritual man. Became so after I was attacked. Still has a cousin on the father, but they are older than me. Sometimes I have to talk to them, but it happens rarely, because they have lived with us before. There are cousins, and even the father. - Do you remember the services of bodyguards? - I worked as a security guard. Very professional guy, the company I used to work. Sometimes an extra few guards. But I am no longer afraid. And why should I fear? Death? It threatens every second each. Therefore, only believers are saved ...

No comments:

Post a Comment