Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Katya Lel: The first word daughter was "mama papa"

Young mother and singer Katya Lel celebrates first birthday daughter Emilia. - Eighth April my daughter Emily objected. Celebrated a birthday in the close circle of family - says the "interlocutor" singer. - Bought by a holiday balls. Daughter pleased and surprised every day. Hustler is very strong. He walks, runs, opens a drawer, pulls all the stuff from there. The first word that they had "mama papa." That's right! Who says that an individual - "Mom" and "Dad" and "Lala" and "whale" because it's favorite toy - kityata. She loves to swim with them. Emilia - she is actively trying to say a lot, and I think that's about swinging for real. With daughter Katya Lel, I spend a lot of time, but do not forget about the work. Recently a duet with Artem Artemiev (he starred in the TV series "Tatyana's Day"), a summer song "rustling leaves". She has been spinning on radio stations and delivered his presentation on television. I also recently spoke at events for children with disabilities. Daughter, while running on a business trip, I leave with my mother. She has no faith in the nurses and would prefer to sit with Emily herself. In the morning, I'm just reading a book by Stephen Covey "7 highest new truths" (highly recommended). I advised her to a very famous person. I remember one of the truths of this book: There are no hopeless situations. Only can go different ways, and everything will eventually be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment