Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vladimir Kuzmin was almost killed in a plane crash

The plane that was the end of rocker has crashed. Aerophobia musician drowned alcohol as long as five years ago, not to marry. Last week, the couple Kuzmin wooden wedding. - Volodya not remember fondly. The fact that he almost lost his life in a plane crash, they know only the closest - Kuzmina added wife Kate. - He is survived by chance - he missed the plane that claims to come back from a tour of the Far East was. The day before, he went through a bit of alcohol, and overslept! He has since afraid to fly, even though it was almost 10 years. But did you forget - imagine what he's been through. And now something in the sky crash often. A fly-still have. Of course, if you can, on the road, take it pulls the train or by car. And in planes before he abused alcohol - try aerophobia to bring silence. But there I go on tour with him, he started almost given up alcohol. Ask me to hold his hand. Said that he did nothing to fear. As Kuzmin married five years ago, a fragile blonde Katya, who under his nearly quarter century (in 2001, when they were married, the legendary rocker 46, and his young wife of 19 years), he has changed. - I am absolutely convinced that the best Kathy I found no one - kissing the blonde beauty with a long braid Kuzmin. - I still can not believe that we are together. I was very happy that I met a wonderful girl. Now we have almost not leave. Kate made my life different. I just wanted to human relationships ... Honestly, that only with Kate, I realized what it means, it means to fall in love for real. Soon the family to visit relatives Kuzminykh Katie, who live in the Bashkir city Beloretsk, writes KP Ufa. - I have not had time to familiarize yourself with their grandparents Volodya - Kate sigh. - And we want to go to Spain. So it happened that neither I nor Volodya never yet been in this country. We are together almost never went abroad. In Paris, however, was ... But I always go on tour with him. - And the age difference would not hurt, right? Kuzmin, because you can fit into fathers - it's almost the same age as your parents. - Do Not Disturb. I do not feel the age difference. Sometimes I even think that I'm older. Of course, five years of marriage, Vladimir taught me a lot. I wonder about him, I trust him more than they sometimes. He is very intelligent, honest ... My parents did it once to appreciate this. If he does not like it, I do not think the wedding would be. - Katie turned out just perfect wife - still praise the young woman Kuzmin. - She's so shy, I did not need. Secular parties do not interest her. We have a great time together alone. Kate is a home person. - Kate, and you are a good housewife? What to feed her beloved husband? - It's not that hard to be a good hostess. I buy all kinds of semi-finished products in the supermarket prepared salads. I love to make such a purchase, I have to really choose the products of all kinds. But often we prefer to dine in a restaurant. Try something new. I see no reason to worry for a long time in the kitchen. - A Kuzmin something you can cook? - Maybe. For example, he likes to cook eggs. According to the original recipe. This should be an egg "in the bag", and top with grated cheese - delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment