Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stas Peha published a book with the mysterious title

All human beings are equipped with many talents. Some people write songs, others - only poetry and some paint. Stas Peha comes from an artistic dynasty and opens up many different talents. For example, write about the book. And not just any book. Stas Peha go in September to publish a collection of original poetry. His first verse grandson Edita Piekha wrote at the age of five and has since written more than 400 works. "I am very happy that my dream come true at last, and I can share my experiences with the fans - says Stas Intermedia -. To clearly convey the mood of my poems in the book presents a view some of them the name of the collection, while I. . to keep a secret, "The original edition will be small - it is for friends and fans. Cause if the collection is of great concern, circulation is dopechatat.

No comments:

Post a Comment