Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Julia Savicheva moved to live with her boyfriend

For two years Savicheva met soloist rock band "The Bay of joy" 20-year-old Alexander Arshinov. Julia's friend even took her to marry him on the phone when she was on tour. While the parents of the young singer to the daughter's wedding. They say that in the first place for it - career. For a long time, live a couple separated, but recently moved to the groom Julia. These and many other questions of their "Today." In his 18-year-old Julia Savicheva on top of musical Olympus: he engaged in the manufacture of Max Fadeev, "on account", which stars like Linda, glucose and Katya Lel. Savicheva fate, something like the story of Cinderella, the envy of millions of girls on stage are dreaming. For two years she has had time to visit to "American Idol" to Russia to the "Euro Vision", a prestigious statuette "Golden Gramophone" to get an album, remove the five (!) Clips and note soundtrack to the popular TV series today, "Not Born Beautiful". In reality, Julia has a child - a very modest and even naive. "Out of Africa, I took a wild boar skin, the jaws of an animal, sugar cane and bananas ..." - In the episode "Not Born Beautiful" as your song hit? - They called me and said, "Julia, produced an episode now, you have to record the song." Dali and hear me clearly - this is mine. Sang it with gusto. These popular songs in is very rare. I have hits, but that each window, all cars, stalls ... - I thought you wrote the music and words ... - I think so too, as her singing. (Laughs) Just the song, we can say about me. In 11 years at school, I was the black sheep, and I know how difficult it is to feel like the other is not. Now I'm trying to write poetry. I think in future I will always perform their songs. - With Nelya Uvarova who plays Kate Pushkarev, familiar? - Are familiar. I do not just sing a song for the show, and co-star in an episode. I was impressed at what a furious pace episode. People work day and night, without breaks and days off. - You say you recently took on tour in Ukraine a virus? - It was in Donetsk. During his speech was uncomfortable. As if suddenly the lights went down, the temperature rose to 40! Seriously ill. Lay education. Pills and injections ... But now everything is, thank God, is normal. Again a lot of touring, going back to Kiev. Will take part in the big show "New Razguliay." - You suffered from the way in which a trip to Africa? They say half of Russian Stars came with terrible wounds ... - I'm all right. Although I am a girl and painful, there were no problems. Before the trip made all necessary vaccinations. - What are your impressions of the trip? - Oh, a lot of experience! I was the first time in such an exotic location. It monkeys running around everywhere, as we have a dog in the streets. Also approached them closely and photographed. They have no fear. - They lived in the trunk, starved, like all? - Lived in the Zulu tribe fed sugarcane. - Probably, rare things? - What are you? You know how it tastes? Sugar cane is like a stick more on bamboo, but a little thinner. We clean the top layer and gnawed core. Great! I even brought with him to Moscow sugarcane. Actually, the hunger for me is not as challenging as I eat a little in life. Keep watching their weight. However, after much of Africa appetite. Maybe it's psychological. After returning from a family that fell upon the sweet. - Souvenirs bring? - Straw, of which there building houses, pig skin and lower jaw of an animal. And pulled a lot of bananas. - What, no bananas in Moscow? - They are very different, and this - real So small! I even thought they were not ripe, because the greens were very good. Nothing - ripe. We had already eaten. Very tasty! - It's hard to believe you, so fine and delicate in life - ekstremalka. - Still is! I have just recently ... night roller-skating in the center of Moscow, near the Kremlin Then the newspapers wrote that I copied almost to the police. (Laughs) I love "roller coaster". And I love to ride a bike. However, I do not, therefore, comes from when I come to visit my second cousin - she already has two bicycles. We had sometimes scorcher. I want to try out snowboarding in winter. - Yes, and with bruises on the scene? - I am calm. (Laughs) noticed the problem with me more often on stage, I do nothing. I went into a rage, and I see nothing around. - Once in an interview, you told me that you love ... beat the boys! - Just father taught me the tricks of self-defense. As a child in elementary school, I was often bullied. - Red-red-freckled teased? - And it was. I remember when I came home in tears. Then my father taught me to stand up for themselves. The very next day my mother was called to the principal. "What is it? Your daughter has a boy!" Since then I can defend. "My apartment to buy, but her parents moved out" - around the "Idol" goes to talk much about himself, they say, it is no coincidence, all fall. They also went to pull? - I do not know what the "Star Academy", back before I came to the casting, by the way, sent me my father. He had seen enough advertising to recruit people for a new musical project. I was a very busy child. My school was far away from home, and you had to get a half-hour! Every day I spent only 3.00 on the road. For a teenager is hard. It was also going to school for ballroom dancing. Dad always wanted that I hit the jet. Because as a creative person, you know how important it is. Once he was a drummer, now - my manager. - What was the hardest for you in the "Factory"? - It was hard to get there. Elected by the thousands in two stages only 16 people, among whom I was. When I was older, I would probably have been much more difficult. And since I had just turned 16, I was flying in the clouds, I was very interesting. It was hard at first because. The fact that, after you're all constantly the camera But over time I got. - If you only 11th Took place at the "Euro Vision," I heard a lot of criticism? - All because of a very difficult dance performances. There are tricks, if I lay on my back, on my belly dancers who made the bridge. Instead of singing, I always thought, how would not crash. Especially during the last show. The dancers were in fact smeared with color and so slippery that leave my feet. The producers came up with just such a room, and I could not help myself. - What has changed in your life last year? - Has more touring. Now I feel very popular. If I go to the market, shops, to see how people react - smiling whisper, ... By the way, I still ride the subway. - The machine does not buy? - No, and I do not. I'm scared. Somehow, in relation to the car I feel fear, despite the fact that life ekstremalka. - An apartment in Moscow, you have or live with their parents? - Separate flat I did not buy, but the parents moved out. - To your loved one? - Will tell you all ..!

No comments:

Post a Comment