Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Timothy Gay scandal: women are only interested in him because of the money

For the member of the "American Idol 4" Timur Yunusov (aka Timothy) leads, as part of the "gang", established the image of a successful young man, the owner of the popular clubs and shops, such as the changing gloves expensive cars and beautiful women . But the story begins poet Sergey Burtsev, the Mikhail Filimonov ("EC"), a casual conversation in the office of a manufacturing company, made us seriously doubt that this is wrong. - I hate that Timothy! - Began to scold Burtsev saw on TV advertising series "yuppie for pick-up" with the "transition". - Solid show-off, and nothing else! A few years ago, a friend introduced me to him, "Marika". Dima Bilan performed and the group "single". I remember one of the singers of the group, probably drunk or stoned, the whole club screamed her producer Paul Vashchekin: "Pasha, take off your pants and show your s ..." - Was at this party and Timothy. Friend told me that this is a very cool person in the rap-together, had previously worked with Vlad and Gross Decl and now promotes his project "VIP77". I told him that I want to write poems and really take part in a musical project with a rap or ar-NBC. Timothy wanted to read my poems and arranged to meet in the "Marieke" in a week. Since the club was very loud, we retired to one of the offices. First and foremost, Timothy asked me to smoke "weed". He was already high. Then he held pain it steep. Boasted that in addition to "Marika", he still has the club "Most", and the other day he opened his shop on Tverskaya. He liked my poems. He promised that he would show them Vashchekin, and maybe even have the money to invest in a project with my participation. However, he pushes closer and closer. And I have not noticed that his hands were in my pants ... - Are you saying that Timothy is annoying you? - We could not believe his ears. - And so it was! He began to stroke me and whisper in my ear, "You like me I want sex with you just now?!." And asked me to speak in an active role. Then he invited me to "Marika" a few times and repeat the same thing. Once he offered a ride on the "Audi TT" and go with him to the other on the avenue. Apparently he had to steal something urgent. Friend was not home, but Timothy said that he had a key, and asked to wait in the apartment. And he's always half-dressed in an unbuttoned shirt. And then he pulled out. Long before spinning mirror cabinet and asked, "Do you like my body and my new tattoo 'Then he demanded that I put his clothes ... - Come on, it can not be so Timati -?." Blue "! Maybe it's just because pereklinilo "grass" - In my opinion, "grass", he smokes constantly Personally, I have never seen him that he was not on drugs in the rap together for a long time it is not.. secret what. his true sexual orientation. What I then a guy who worked with Vlad large drove of Decl Timothy because it was suspected in the interest of the boys And it is on that basis that he friendship with a former producer of "SMASH!" Eugene Orlov, who on the additional "American Idol". According to rumors, the Eagles took the weekend, "factory" in the country's pension and arranged with an orgy. - What a sensational affair with Timothy "fabrikantka" Alex - daughter from Donetsk businessman Alexander Chvikova? His close relationship with the other daughter of wealthy parents - Nastya Kochetkova which began in his "VIP77", and then went with him to the "factory" and the group of "gang"? - This ridiculous spectacle with Alex I besil. I knew that he did not ask, Alex, and her father's money. It was the same with Nastya Kochetkova. I saw it once in the "Marieke". Suck it long with Timati and almost offered to make him a blowjob. I then asked that. His relationships with her And he just said that she has the attention only because of their rich parents. As I understand it, Kochetkova hooked on drugs. And to discourage them from, the parents wanted to take a business, and Timothy, she pushed in all the projects and she had with her father some money. - And what about at the end of your communication Timothy? It gives us something to help? - No, I have his promises remained promises. Recently I've tried to be him at "B-Club" justice, where he now runs. I have cherished the hope that he would help me all the same. But Timothy was hanging with some mulatto, pretended that he did not know me, and refused to talk to me. But when I come back in the "B-Club", trying his friend Pasha, who stood on the face control, I did not just leave. In addition, I learned that Timothy was not so cool to be trying something. He was expelled from the University for academic failure. Neither "Marika" or "Bridge" or the shop, "Your Life" never really belonged to him. He was just there and bred art director for the rightful owners to "Grandma". His project "VIP77" Paul Vashchekin financed. And his cool "Audi TT" was purchased for cash Vashchekin. And the "Chrysler", where he goes now belongs Kochetkova. Parents gave the car on her birthday. And while he no rights, they gave him Timothy. In general, I am completely disappointed by it. Communication with him that I learned a lesson: something in the entertainment business, you must always do to achieve what I did with Timothy. Unfortunately I'm on it all of the above, at the very Timati we could not. But many facts confirmed his colleagues rap-together. - If at first Tim was a desire to be creative, that for some time he had completely gone into business - with regret, his former colleagues on "VIP77" Igor Lehtinen (also known as Master Spencer), the site of which www found. spensormusic.ru are many materials to Timothy. - Actually, his father - an important financier. Tim and also in a financial academy. But then gave up his studies. Ironically, the "VIP77" father gave him money. Apparently, this is an empty fun. So we had to take advantage of financial assistance Vashchekin. But then Timan persuaded his father to buy him this project. As with the "Audi TT" as part of the money to buy this car Tiemann gave his father, he earned a part, and the part is indeed borrowed from Vashchekin. Occasionally happens that Tieman took money from him. For example, in Turkey, a chain of one thousand U.S. dollars. Then, during a trip out of town for Timan some elite party this "Audi TT" burned under mysterious circumstances. And he bought a "Chrysler" Krossfayer "for 80 thousand at least, he said that he bought -.. I heard Timothy scandal relations Vashchekin and threatened him daddy-banker if he will not give up the rights to the project," VIP77 " , - said the head of the company "Neotstoy Production" Vladimir Ferapontov -. Fortunately I personally have not had any business with Timati But it was close with my former colleagues Alexander Kulagin, who once worked toward for Vashchekin This Kulagin when sleeping with.. women, but in fact done for a fag. He could tell you about all the interesting Timati. But for a year, no one can find. He took a very steep uncle $ 30,000 that she is his video on MTV. Nothing staged and disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment