Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yuri Antonov smashed a guitar on his head director

In the name of the legendary singer, Oleg Davydov put the advance payment for concerts Vadim Kazachenko. The other day on the show get-together to spread sensational news that a criminal case for fraud against the wife of singer and producer Vadim Kazachenko Irina Amantea. Organize reports of the release of the Kirov "Vyatka observer" with respect to the promoter Oleg Davydov, tours ex-member of "Freestyle". According to him, Ms. Amant allegedly received from him an advance in the amount of 10 thousand dollars, and if the cost of the lack of concerts had to be canceled, refused to return the money, and said that nothing worked. - This item is custom! - Outraged Vadim Kazachenko. - In fact, it was not so. In the summer when we were in America, we were greeted by a man named Oleg Davydov, who approached identified himself as a director Yuri Antonov and offered to organize in October-November tour in 47 cities in Russia. Back in Moscow, I met him, gave him a driver and promotions and have to wait, when he brought us the tour schedule and prepay. It was assumed that this would happen, he signed an official agreement. Soon fans from different cities, we learned about the appearance of their posters my concerts. Davydov lost but did not appear until mid-October. Then we will see, organizers alerted begun in the area, made the, as they said, advance Davidov 1-2000 dollars and would like to know if the concerts. It turned out that he demarcation our driver away our position, and wrote to me as my director. With great difficulty we found Davydov. He said that he had no advance payment, the concerts will be broken and he can not do anything. After that we gave his services and began to communicate directly with the local organizers. As a result of the concerts were canceled. But in 20 cities concerts still take place. And that tickets sold poorly - is a complete waste! Yes, in Volgograd and Podolsk was incomplete hall. And the other shows were sold out. The local organizers, we learned about many interesting Davydov. It turned out that he has another name - Ares Davidian. He is an ordinary divorce and fraud. The name Yuri Antonov he is just covered. Antonov himself suffered thereunder. The expensive guitar that Yury broke recently on someone's head, he just broke over his head Davydov. Davydov and concealed the name Nikolai Rastorguev. The "Lube" director name is Oleg. And he throws the people about the fact that his name is Oleg, too. Davydov, are looking for many people in Tyumen, Kurgan and Ufa. In Kursk, want to see him and polish his snout. But it disappears. 4th November before the show in Kirov I, local journalists said about the situation in Davydov. I've also written about it on your site. A week later there was this zakazuha in Kirov newspaper. Having read that it pronounced Davydov, Ira and I were shocked outrageous fraud. I wrote a letter to a newspaper to publish a retraction. In recent weeks, they are with me correspondence. But, while in order to do it, is not possible. However, this is not surprising. As they say, people who know, in this paper operates in either a relative or close friend Davydov. Vadim Kazachenko - Oleg Davydov, also known here in town, but unfortunately not a nice one, - smiled bitterly the concert from Kirov Dmitry Olyushin. - Together with his friend Ruslan Mamedov, he worked at "Rosgastroli." And was involved in many high profile scandals with artists and organizers in Kirov. Way to work with them was very simple: Mamedov shown respectable leader and Davydov - fool that he has such an errand. Together they run the divorce. Mamedov then poured all Davydov and promised to deal with it up to physical coercion. And then they met and laughed together, they divorced. Remember, in 2003, all newspapers trumpeted that allegedly Valery Leontiev at a concert in Kirov circus stole a suitcase containing a large sum of money - 60 thousand U.S. dollars As set a time reporter "Express Newspapers" Ruslan Ignatieff actually suitcase was stolen from an employee of the company "ARS" Igor Goncharenko and directly related to this theft was the representative of the "Rosgastroley" Oleg Davydov. Yes, yes, that Oleg Davydov, which is now in question. Goncharenko directly accuses him of stealing the organization and assignment of the kidnapped person. And in 1999, the same circus Kirov was a scandal with lime Vaikule if the organizers of the concert, a fight because the revenue from its director and had refused to be the singer and her team from the field until they lost the disputed amount . As you can imagine, this event was organized by the same Davydov and Mamedov. At that time, I suffered from them. I Kadysheva she cheated money. As a result, some gave the money, the conflict has been resolved, but that our friendship ended. And recently I was back at the singer Vadim Davydov Kazachenko I is recently returned to Kirov. In early September, I met in Moscow with his wife Ira Vadim to her. An advance for the next custom show At the same time with me to the meeting, she was visited by Oleg Davydov. I immediately warned Ira: "messed Not with this guy, this is, to put it mildly, a cheater!." Since last year, we had an agreement with Ira for November concert series Vadim in Kirov and nearby towns - Izhevsk, Kazan, Naberezhnye Chelny and others. But she could not acknowledge terms. And then I found out that at the same time that someone has driven Kazachenko to Kirov. "This is Oleg Davydov, - told me Il -... I mean, I could not refuse him, he promised me 40 concerts" As it turned out, Davydov merely acted as an intermediary, and really another Kirov concert organizers - Ivan Starikov . He Davidov advance - thousand dollars. Davydov had assured him that all will be well. A few weeks before the concert Old men came up to me and began to ask myself: "Dima, help me, I've gone a problem Davydov prepaid Ira said that if money is no tomorrow, they will come!.. . And tomorrow I have nowhere to take the money. Entice il wait a week! . "Despite the fact that the old man was not nice to me under the" my "artist, I decided to help him. You know, I organize concerts for the soul. Pull me a completely different business. And for me is the main thing -.. the concert went well, and the audience was not satisfied Ira initially want to hear, "You know, why is it necessary? - She asked herself. - You can only benefit that your opponent has got "But I'm still not convinced her to cancel the concert Vouched that Ivan also pay it off when Kazachenko arrived in Kirov, at the request of Ivan, if I own my... car in order to Ira and contribute in the city. When he saw me, Ira was stunned by a long apologized that led him to the promise Davydova and refused to do a concert with me accepted. Mikhail Filimonov "Express Newspaper "

No comments:

Post a Comment