Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cyrus was Drobysha cowboy office, not producing center

Alexander Kireev, like many other artists producing center Victor Drobysha last fall canceled the contract, and began his solo career as a singer and composer. Music News journalists decided to meet with Alexander to find out all the secret details of parting with the manufacturer. - Sasha, you are terminated contact with Victor Drobysh. What are the real reason for the dismissal? - I think it is no secret that as a producer Victor Drobysh less bright than the composer took. He was not able to put together a team that would work effectively with the love of my artists. I have observed a number of years, how things work in the HRC Drobysh, an artist who I was, and called the "company" works with the exception of "cowboy-office" - I can not. All that came to my creative life - strange. Once she took with Prigogine Drobysh - did something wrong. It seems here to you a young artist who is already very popular with its audience image repertoire. It is in your hands, lukewarm, only from the TV, all done for you, come, refined, polished, rehearsed. They had to put anything, or financially or morally, but you must make money to expand on this artist and his "portfolio"! Use your torque developed by the project! But no. The main "skim the cream", "guests" in the larger cities of the tour schedule now earn, and then come what may. Vyplyvet artist himself - well done. If the rich aunt or uncle - even better, "mastered the budget." Alex Kireev received Audience Award at the "Five Star 2007" - Why did you agree to participate in the "KGB"? I agreed to participate in the "KGB", after hearing representations Drobysha it for a few years, "it is necessary", "so said the tip." Honestly, at first even happy. To start, select my song "Five Days of Love," he began rotated successfully, we combed the city, in the hope that the us to Moscow, or even, you never know, are based abroad for the filming first clip. Back in the capital at the end of a great round of "American Idol," we felt "immersed" physically in the shooting, the number of publications about us, and with each passing month, the situation was even worse. Well, that was the last straw for me, when I say one of the fans to e-mail a quote Drobysha that he believes the project "KGB" and failure is close. That's for us to resolve, the artist. We have, without saying a word. I immediately remembered at his words in Germany, when the song after we went outside, and he said: "Do not worry off, guys, even if something goes wrong, I sell my wheelbarrow and video that you take "- Victor Drobysh promised a solo project? - Yes, and then there was talk of my solo project. Victor agreed that it is a good idea, it's time, I was given complete freedom of expression, as they say. I decided to write me for 10 of my songs at the time of the material, and recordings began the album. But the artist Alexander Kireev promote success was observed. Instead, it has done almost nothing. And at one point I had an SMS with the message from the President of the HRC Drobysha whose importance as follows:. Artist Kireeva next month, next week, denied compensation I called Maxim Dmitriev, he was the Director of HRC, I was invited for an interview. The interview was very entertaining event. I was told that from now on CVD, due to the large number of new artists ("Star Academy 6"), does not have the ability to carry out the project "Alexander Kireev." Went over the course in terms of questions of me and vague answers from Maxim. Entire conversation Drobish sat on the sidelines, with downcast eyes and drawing something on a piece of paper. Nashkodivshy like a school boy, I thought. I had a simple exit condition of the contract stated: back undetermined amount of money. And how the subsequent nine months looking for other ways to the condition it was possible only for the PC. In December, we finally officially separated legally from SMC. So, as you can see, the real causes of the mass, and this mass growing like a snowball. - How is your music career now? - At the moment I am free from the contracts. Now comes the hard work on my first solo album of copyright. I am speaking as a composer, writer, performer and producer. The album is one of the most famous studios in Finland - "Helsinki Records". Co-produced the album Maki Kolehmainen. He is known, associated with successful European projects such as "Ace of Base" and "Bomfunk MC" are. At the moment we are working on it with enthusiasm for musical material so expect my plate. Alexander Belov, Eugene KRUNKS, St. Petersburg, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment