Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Julia Mikhalchik fell ill after breaking up with her boyfriend

Was a graduate of "American Idol 3" Julia Mikhalchik hospital. Earlier this week, the young singer has a fever, and she started to choke, the newspaper "Life". When all this happened, Julia was visiting her parents in St. Petersburg. The girl called an ambulance and doctors examined the singer put her unexpected diagnosis - severe pneumonia and was hospitalized. The hospital confirmed the diagnosis and assigned intensive treatment, but the next day the doctor doubts about the accuracy of the diagnosis. Julia had a complete examination, which means that they do not have pneumonia, and poor health revealed - the result of a tight schedule. - The doctors told me that it all happened to me because of the sharp increase. Too many have occurred during this period: broke up with my boyfriend, had so many experiences on the set of the video, and then finish the job - said Julia. - Doctor injections, so that my body would be too long prescribed. They insist that I was in the hospital last month. But I can not drop out of life for 30 days, so I tried to convince doctors of it, writes to the 20th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment