Sunday, July 28, 2013

B-2 shot the video for "bluff"

B-2 shot historically spiritualist video in Moscow on the "Studio" in early August. The director of this little mystical film - Gosha Toidze, Operator - Edward Moszkowicz, Producer - Christina Yanovskaya. In the creation of the painting séance early XX century involved family and friends of the group. Dad played the role of Colonel Shura Bi-2 Nicholas Uman, Mrs. Leva and Shura, Asya and Lisa tried on line aferistok, and another group, Sergey Pak played the Chinese. In the clip reborn heroine actress of the Moscow Art Theatre, Chekhov Ekaterina Semenova. Kate has long familiar with the Left and Shura, and their friendship even as a neighbor, as all living in a house, and, of course, had long wanted to work together. "In the video, I have the role of a woman who wants to revive a lost love - says" show business news NEWSmusic.ru »Katya Semenova -. In general, when Alex told me to shoot the video, he said, that I have the role of a housewife spiritualist salon that all "divorce." I introduced myself found a horrible witch, but the opposite. "Divorce" me I enjoyed working with this team of professionals for one day she managed to withdraw a movie, the group I. B-2. Respect and love, and I think their geniuses in their field. "Besides Ekaterina Semenova in the video part was filmed by professional actors: Sorcerer played Vladimir Malkov, widow - Alla Markova, Butler - Dmitry Archangel, a priest - and Alex Sharanin podsobnika - Sergei Komarov. Appear along with older artists on the screen and children: twins - Pauline and Daria Auburn, thief - Nikita Kazlyakin, and plays an important role of a soldier son Lev, Aviv.

No comments:

Post a Comment