Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vlad Topalov: "I'm fucking tired of the relationship with Julia Volkova"

Relationship "cmeshevtsa" Vlad Topalov and "tattoo" Yulia Volkova gap. This summer Vlad Julia marriage proposal should have adopted their two year old daughter Vika, but ... Now Topalov is just the critical moment of their relationship. Vlad and soul poured show love and a very difficult relationship with Yulia Volkova. - Vlad, you ever detail about his affair with Julia did not tell anyone. But Volkov, on the other hand was very honest with the press ... - Yes, I have an interview with Julia, where she told us about how and in what position sex with me - Vlad tries to smile, but his cheeks are disobedient, they seemed tight. - Believe me, I was very uncomfortable. I try not to let anyone your personal life. And why not comment on our relationship with her. Yulia Volkova from Vlad had passed since the children's ensemble "Fidget" known. - She was the first and true love! - Approved the singer. Their relationship began to develop long before the time both plunged into show business. Topalov won by Julia with his sincerity and spontaneity. But very soon on the road was a group of "Tattoo", and later in life Volkova appeared Pavel Sidorov - the father of her future daughter. - When you release the mouse button from you Julia, why did you choose it again? What moved you? - Yes, I got Julia - confessed "Z" Vlad. - Later we will again converge and diverge with him. She is tall, good, sincere and genuine. I could not explain that to me, because it implies. We parted from the banal arguments. Then she had a close relationship with Pasha. It was very hard, I was very worried. And when, in December of last year, we have met with Julia on a mix, I decided for myself that for no more of her, I will not be. Said to her: "One day I lost you I will not let this happen again!" At the time I did not imagine the others beside him. - When you come back together with Julia, she already had a daughter, Vicky. Volkova once said that you were very nice to her little girl, not even to adopt. If honest, if you call my daughter Julia's father wants? - I do not know it, it is unlikely - think Topalov. - Because the girl is his own father, who to communicate with her. But the baby was and still take care of me - it's unique! It is very easy and touching a child. Too bad that Julia is taking too little time to do it. When I made Julia set, I said goodbye to increase Vick and her. - You and Julia thought for their own children? - Yes, of course! We had such thoughts. - Why have you been fighting a lot, why not find a common language? - Julia is very frivolous girl, and I, of course, is annoyed - in the hearts, said Vlad. - Do it today so tomorrow it's different. She loves to tell a garbage to attract attention only. It's too long to hang Vanya Shapovalov (the first producer of "Tattoo." - Ed.), The entered on it. I largely disagree with their life principles. Julia, unfortunately, is also in the form of "Tattoo" - this is his big problem. In life it is not so. It's all artificial and deliberately. I was so angry when my friends when it started behaving carelessly, as a prostitute. But I know that Julia is not the man! Very, very friendly and open girl, not hamovitaya, obscene and vulgar, as she does in public. She's no angel, but I'm not a prince on a white horse. - They often hurt them? - I have a bad trait - I'm very explosive and impulsive person. Julia screamed and trifles. We have not spoken in weeks, but then I did not find the place itself, because I have not seen Julia beside him not to hear her voice. He called them, and we did. - And more? - Well, for example, I want to read serious literature, and she loves another. One was on the couch, reading a book. Julia comes out of the bathroom, pulls a book out of his hand, threw it in the other corner of the room and begins to scream at her that I really do not pay attention. What could I do? I left. We did not after the incident over a week. By the way, I often told Julia that she had to learn. She is in "Tattoo" hit, so no more than high school, and then just not ready yet. But where is! She did not want to hear, say that this is her on the drum! She has other interests. Imagine, I was sitting with his friends, and I get a call on a mobile phone friends and ask, "Where are you," I say at the hearing. And I immediately interpret: "Here is your stuff in drunk Julia Some guys dubious about sharyatsya." It was very uncomfortable and painful to hear. - Are not you try to talk to Julia? - Yes, every time I expressed that it is not so act, but it was useless. She did not want to hear anything and went with her bun night. - What is her daughter? Do not listen to availability Julia Child? - I've always said to her: "Come to your senses, you have to grow a daughter!" And she is waving and everything klubeshnik trips. - Vlad, I know you and me for a time was an amateur kutnut? - Yes, I know what alcohol. I know what drugs. Do not deny that it was a part of my life. I tried everything, drank, he disappeared into the night clubs. But I managed to deal with it. For a long time tried and Julia from all this dirt track, but they did not understand me! I'm tired, I'm tired of this damn relationship! Every day with you - like a barrel of gunpowder. - Perhaps we should forgive yet, Julia and help her out of this hell? After all, who else besides you? - I love Julia and I want to be with her. I have an intuition. I believe in the signs of destiny and your inner voice. Heart tells me that I fight for Julia to help her. I have to hold back because I really love it and I do not see anyone else around him. But if she does not hear me how to get through it otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment