Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Julia Mikhalchik: "for a man with no children get married!"

Julia gave Mikhalchik Music News, which can only marry a man who has never had children. Others it will not work. Participant "American Idol 3" Repeatedly produced in love affairs with many children of Alexander Shulgin linked. Looks so unusual recognition Mihalchik. Julia Mikhalchik not agree to a marriage, especially with the fact that we have to find out the attitude of the young singer, love worldly worries began resolutely. - Can a man all his life, to love a woman? - Of course, every woman dreams about. We want to belong. Would have wanted if a person is worthy of being that way. Although, in general, women fall in love more often than men. But I have many examples of people who love to see and appreciate, his life bears many hands for many years. - Those who want to participate to your life? - Frankly, I'd like my life with a man who does not connect to any more children. May have been married, but without children. - How do you feel about marriage of convenience? - For me, such a marriage is not possible, I have no idea how well you can live with. I love Crystal honest relationship. If something happens, if I do something, I find is not something that I can leave at the moment the conversation and did not notice how they were. But then come back to this issue. And in general - is the choice of each individual. Gave him a golden cage. I can be hard to live, but I can say that I lived an honest and decent life. I did what she wanted and what I need. From the heart, not the mind. Love must be free. What then to keep them in this life? Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment