Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vadim Kazachenko receive a gift from fans

Vadim Kazachenko noted 48th Birthday on 13 July. "I do not know how to celebrate - said Intermedia musicians -..... Festival is my wife Irina I rely on it for my birthday organized, I did not mean for me the important thing is no gifts and attention I can not say it is a gift, because it is easily transmitted to humans, but it is still very important to me. "For me the most important thing is, no gifts and attention Birthday Vadim Kazachenko work. "We will play in St. Petersburg Vadim, - informed the correspondent InterMedia musician Irina Amantea -. Come in its 90 fans from different cities and countries, and organize Vadim surprise What exactly, I can not say because it is not a surprise. came. I always call fans and advised me on how to make a better gift. "

No comments:

Post a Comment