Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vlad Topalov: "The main thing is that Julia Volkova love me!"

Singer Vlad Topalov said: "KP" about his relationship with Julia Volkova and Jeanne Friske. - We met up with Julia as a child, when they sang in "Fidget", - said Topalov. - Familiar with the decade. In his youth, we were very close to Julia, but do not experience any serious feelings for each other not for a long time. And just recently, when I got it. A very beautiful woman, incredibly sexy and charming When I first saw Julia, in the company of the father of her child Pasha Sidorov, for the first time realized that jealous. It is so used to it that Julia is always there, so it was my little girl, and he realized what. Adoration and passion she sees Pasha Then I experienced a love torture. Then, as if resigned, also met and began to communicate with Pasha and was delighted when Julia's mother was. Congratulations to them. Continued to come to visit them. Friends with her daughter. Then Pasha and Julia is over. She says that Paul it for them. Just as her child's father Sometimes visiting a daughter. Nothing personal, but they are no longer binding. - Julia was disappointed in him? - I think that their life together was not just. - Pasha two civilian women, of them are children, and it can be torn between the two? - I do not know. This does not not matter to me. The main thing is that Julia loved me. And I'm glad that she is aware. I did everything that she saw potential in me and the father of his daughter future husband. I like to take care of it, the flowers, to be by her side. - The press wrote, Volkova and prepares for a wedding? - During the wedding is postponed. This is an important event not stand fuss. I have been involved in for big solo concert in "Luzhniki". I do all the work. Therefore, it is too early to talk about the wedding. We Julia and misunderstandings, but we love each other. And it has to end his marriage. We plan to Julia Child. Already thinking about it. I really, really want to be a father. A daughter, Julia, I'm going to adopt, it is true. It also wants to Julia. - But, as you know, Volkov - Explosive girl with unruly temperament. This will be fatal. - It's okay, we have in place. When a man loves, he is willing to go great with it. I think Julia would be present for me to my wife for our common good. Mom already - a wonderful and caring. - It is no secret that many fans of Julia, and she said, is to have loved the attention of men. It is unlikely that there will be a faithful wife. - Why not? Julia has changed in recent years. Became more serious and wise. And as it is, few people know how to love. - You said you her very happy ... - Well, if so. But it is not only important in a family that. I think they should keep secret and on their toes man. Julia did. It can all the problems of my life. I like everything to be the maximum. I hate boring relationship. I think that the relationship between a man and a woman - it's always a tug of war: one loves the other can love yourself. I like this game. Fans have sent me promise damage - the most recent published incident in show business - and bombing attack Abraham Russo. And you attack? - Actually, show business - a dangerous business. But I've never had any problems with my former producer, because it - my own father. And now I'll make the decisions. I only engages fans. When I'm in an open meeting with Yulia Volkova, fans threatened me - said that if I did not give up, they will nashlyut the black mage spell me on. I came into the magic. But I hope that the damage and stuff like that I'm going. Friske - just one - Vlad, but because you and a lot of rumors. For example, that a relationship with Jeanne Friske. - Jeanne, we're just good friends. Last summer, I asked her to relax together after the show. Chartered yacht. We spent the entire day at sea. - It was a love of travel? - I asked Jeanne, not as a lover. Simply, we have decided to relax the funny story to join as friends ... - In such circumstances, it is simply friendship turns into love ... - Well, let's say, sometimes from time to time some love thoughts occur. But our relationship with Jeanne was a friendly. - Every man in your position would have used the event - together on a yacht. Jeanne is available or not? - About Joan - no, I do not dream of getting her into bed. And to be honest - it does not fall asleep and did not intend. I love her as a person. Joan is very open and bright, but my heart is filled Yulia Volkova. And the loving thought only of her. - And Julia is jealous that you are dealing with Jeanne? You Friske often seen at parties together. - No Julia knows my relationship with Friske. I respect her as a talented singer. And we had a rest on the yacht before we started long-term relationship with Julia. So jealous stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment