Thursday, July 4, 2013

Irina Bogushevskaya: "American Idol fans are my fans!"

Irina Bogushevskaya was Voronezh "Komsomolskaya Pravda", which interviewed talked about their high prices. - Now on the first channel launched the "Two Star", where professionals sing with non-professionals. If you participated, whom would you choose as your partner? - Someone from the athletes, they are muscular! - Did you hear me? - I'm omnivorous, like ethno, jazz, classical, modern formats alloys with folk tunes. Zemfira very talented man, and the rest of our music is secondary. - Do you have crazy fans? - A girl spent the night with me at the door on the mat. Terrible story wants, not to tell her, I miraculously saved. - What does she want from you? - Love, what more. And a fan drove me all over the country, I saw him live in different cities, he gave me flowers. Fortunately not sleep on the mat ... It is certainly nice, but the consequences can be unpredictable. - Sons joy in your work? - Dane only four years, but he sings to me, my mother knows the records. A senior Artemy gladly go to my concerts. It communicates closely with "American Idol", thanks to him, go to their fans in the camp of my fans. It's nice. In general, the manager finds it in the fields of film and television. - Do your kids is a great difference in age (14 years -. Ed.). They each have different mother? - Of course. Theme is actually a child of my parents, they raised it when I was working a diploma, a student who defended disappeared on the evening rehearsals. A late try to compensate for the child: everything Nedodaev give first. Indulge no more. Especially when you consider that it took me a high price (Bogushevskaya almost died after giving birth to a large loss of blood -. Ed.). So with Danya try to communicate more. And while I'm on tour with him two nurses sitting am. - The subject is seen with Alexei Kortnev? (Lead singer of "accident" - Bahusheusk first husband and father of her oldest child -. Ed.) - Of course. The older he gets, the more often. When he was small, he could not understand why the parents are separated. He wanted insane that he to have a complete family. I explained to him that we do not live with my father. Why? Both were just young fools. While Loesche did not need a family, and I need it. Now we have to speak often on the phone, consulting on creativity. With my new chosen one (husband of Irina -. "Auto Review" the editor of the magazine - Ed.) Topics in good relations. I could not relate to the life of a man who does not my baby. Would it not be allowed his son to suffer. - If you ask big? - To have a reasonable driver, not pretentious. The important thing for me - a quiet room, you can get some sleep before the concert. Mandatory hotel with hot water, a business class in an airplane. This will determine my performance. But I do not ask myself to a bunch of purple orchids have stood. A show-off ... If you survived miraculously twice, then you know the price of everything, but I know that star pretty expensive. We have a "live" band, and it is a great luxury. While some artists to justify the crazy fees to go to the hard drive, a sound engineer and musician who has not provided equipment. And the public does not understand that this track. - Fond of purchasing? - Most people do not like shopping. View, buy fast and quickly go. But easy money for their children cry, relatives me crazy mom. I can just buy something Danko heaping pile of $ 400, because I think that it is necessary and useful thing. Touring with him essential gifts, toys on but no longer fit into the space. - Are you a happy person? - You know, all of a sudden in the last few years of my childhood dreams come true. I wanted to sing like Lyubov Orlova, she prayed in the white hat in the film "Jolly Fellows". Now, two years to play his game Anuta in the musical Irene Apeksimova. Another wanted to sing in the Kremlin. Last year I had a concert there.

No comments:

Post a Comment