Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vlad Topalov: "Our relationship with Volkova not theater!"

Vlad Topalov has denied that his relationship were drawn to the "tattoo" Yulia Volkova PR. Vlad said, Music News, it was true love, to believe even if it is difficult. - Are you a superstitious person? - I'm not very superstitious, but I think some token. When the road goes black cat - I brake. If you leave the house and you want to go back - not looking in the mirror. Vlad Topalov about love - divorces now become a mass phenomenon. What you do think about the situation, if the marriage ends in divorce? - Divorce - it is a sad trend of our time. Hopefully the family - is sacred, it is always, and it is hidden from everyone. But in life, there are none. If you can not keep, if I can not find the right way to compromise - you have to be separated. - Girls are easier to treat frivolous to relationships with boys. Do not you? - Not just the girls, and also I am sometimes easily. Not to love, and the relationship with the girl. I hope that I know what love is. If there is love, what it can be reckless? It happens that the girls want to hide a relationship with some guy. But I have just the opposite - when the girl told everyone left and right about the relationship with me, even if nothing between us were not. It's just a friend with whom I communicate regularly as acquaintances. And then I hear what she was saying that I met her ... Such cases happen. I think that if you are good with a girl was, why hide it? To hide something, there must be a reason. But I'm not very recently like a loving left and right. I calmed down in that sense. - The relationship between the "stars" are particularly difficult? Maybe true love between two well-known artists? - It is very difficult. I can tell by his example, which is incredibly difficult, unfortunately. Sophisticated graphics. Every creative person - bright extraordinary personality. Two creative people find it difficult to find a compromise between them. And finally, it is difficult to be around. - So, above all - is the theater? - If you are wondering about me and Julia Volkova, it was not a theater. And in general - in most cases it is PR. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment