Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Velvet: I, like all girls, I want my own choice!

- They not sing your songs? - Yes, the offer. Only duets with Umaturman and BI-2 - are those cases in which I agree. But other people do not want to sing songs completely. For me it is important to sing his songs - it's my experiences and feelings, and I share it with the audience. Singing other people's songs unnatural to me. This applies particularly to the texts. Music from another author - is yes. Two songs on the first album, the music of which was written Eugene Pankow - is: "If there is no" and ... But here is the word "Stay." For me it is important to sing his songs - communicate with you, if one of the stars - it's my experiences and feelings, and I share it with the public? - I have a lot of friends in the music circles. Call them "star" or not - it audience. - Somehow protects against swine flu? - Yes, eat every day, onions and garlic. There the day of the concert had to forego! I am an optimist in this regard - even sick - Never Stop and limp, struggling with Pest on the feet, if that is not hazardous to the environment. - How do you like to spend the holiday? Were there any interesting case of a holiday? - Unfortunately, I have almost no free time. But in general, I love to travel, and if you can - go anywhere or eat. It was very interesting, in Italy traveling by car in 2008, after this trip, I made a mini-exhibition of drawings from photographs of travel. And this summer at the New Wave in Jurmala, shortly after the conclusion of the festival on the fly attraction "spin"! I'm not a fan of such experiments, but are taken miraculously, after a ride. The first time she screamed and threatened to kill the man who persuaded me to do this, and when it was over, I realized that most of the time flying with my eyes closed, and it would now take a look at Jurmala antenna. And rolled. I was barely out of there! I still remember ... Marina Tereshin "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - 's First Prev 1 2 3 4 Final

No comments:

Post a Comment