Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Velvet: I, like all girls, I want my own choice!

7th November at "B2", a concert of the "Velvet", songs and videos that are now actively rotated on radio and television. Together with well-known hits "Stay", "I'm here for you to come," "Bang the Drum My Love", "Tone", "Sorry", and others, five new songs that you are the group enter new album was performed " "" Lullaby, "" True. " The song "drowning" so impressed the audience that after the performance hall for several minutes chanting "Mo-lo-dtsy". The public has not calm, the collective soloist Catherine Belokon had to ask permission from the hall to sing the next song. After the main program of the musicians on the back were the scenes, but the fans were not to leave. The audience asked the guys back on stage and played the song "I'm sorry" again. The group was not long in coming, and to thunderous applause again appeared on the scene, having played two songs: "I'm sorry" "drown" and. Catherine Belokon group "Velvet" After the concert, the leader of the "Velvet" Catherine answered questions Belokon portal "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru." Start 1 2 3 4 Final Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment