Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Velvet: I, like all girls, I want my own choice!

- Kate who? Your songs and what inspires you, they are paid to write - I am a very emotional person, and I write songs under the influence of emotions and experiences. In general, the songs have a lyrical character that can only exist in the world of my dreams and fantasies. Although many of the songs do too close to the actual events in my life. By the way, I very well mastered "Talent must be hungry." In difficult situations, I write a lot more and better than if everything is in order. For example, the song "Sorry," I wrote about in one night during the repairs in the apartment. I practically lived under a desk, littered with furniture, piles of rubble and dust. It seems to me that now is not enough to be creative. - What's new video for the song "Sorry," you want to tell the audience? One set we can formulate your message? - This is a video about the relationship between people. His message can be explained in two sentences: "We need to appreciate and keep what you protect your family and loved ones.". Need to appreciate and keep what you have. Protect Your Loved Ones Back Home 1 2 3 4 Final Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment