Thursday, July 4, 2013

Grand Prix of the "Five Stars" won the group "Stsenakardiya"

Finished third and final day of competition "Five stars". Grand Prix won by a group of "Stsenakardiya." She scored 141 guests of the members of the jury. 138 points was the darling of the public group "Daisy". Here are the official results of the vote of the jury. Jury voting results of the third day of competition (09/07/2005) № PRODUCERS ARTISTS MEDIA STAR STSENAKARDIYA TOTAL 1 43 49 49 141 2 P @ Maschke 44 44 50 138 3 46 39 44 129 4 RESPUBLIKA ALENA Vysotsky 46 40 37 123 5 38 41 41 120 6 Masskva 38 34 blackbirds 47,119 FPS 7 37 42 35 114 8 37 31 MARINA Lyakh 45,113 VINIL 9 34 23 35 92 10 CHILD AND GIRLS 28 22 31 81 11 WILD BERRY 28 26 26 80 12 27 29 ANDREW Alexandrina 22 78 and here are the final results for all three days of the bankruptcy: № ARTISTS STSENAKARDIYA TOTAL 1 380 2 R @ Maschke FPS 375 3 366 4 359 5 346 6 blackbirds RESPUBLIKA Masskva 341 7 331 8 327 9 MARINA Lyakh ALENA Vysotsky 279 10 268 11 ANDREW Alexandrina VINIL CHILD AND GIRLS 12 245 230 berries is strange that the group "Stsenakardiya" won the entire vote of the jury. If we look at the vote separately on the producers, media and voices of the "stars" of the situation is contradictory. The producers have the first group of the "Republic", which brought followed by "FPS", and in third place, - ". Stsenakardiya" media moguls brought in the first place "Stsenakardiyu" for them - "FPS" But the local stars were definitely not in agreement with the general result - they are primarily a group of "Daisies", the second - "Blackbird" - the third Marina Lyakh. It was only the fourth - "Stsenakardiya." Two musicians from the once vibrant cult band "Tree of Life" - Alexey Martynov and Timothy Khazanov, united in the project "Stsenakardiya" balancing on the edge of R & B and hip-hop with jazz and ethnic undertones. The result was a slight and unexpected "Fusion". "When we are on stage, the people of the accelerated heartbeat," - explains the name of the MC Business (A. Martynov). - "We fully open his heart to give audience, without the rest of his people." Alla Pugacheva gave his prey Alain Vysotsky which. According Alla best songs from their repertoire Alla Pugacheva gave her a medal with the words "decent" engraved. Allen, in his own words, wants higher and higher. Takes 10 years of Russian folk dance, attended music school, Bayan, School of Music in saxophone. Now for the Institute of Contemporary Art at the Faculty approved for pop and jazz. - I have a very good family, I am from the city of Dudinka near Norilsk, where I lived for 17 years. So I'm very frozen, seasoned girls. I have a very beautiful mother, I have a very nice father, my brother. And very proud of them, and what they brought us so much. I am proud of my grandfather, he had when I was six years - said that I be a musician. - What do your parents do? - I have a normal family, I - ordinary girl. - Are you shy? - No. My mother was in the lab is testing the water, so no one was poisoned. But dad ... I do not even know who I dad profession. Alain loves Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, "Roxette" and more ... On the question of who said values of the Russian platform. "I do not think listening to our stage," Allen Pugacheva was for the song "Do not deny love" received texts and music Veronica Tushnova Mark Minkov. In return, the jury Aksyuta Diva stuetku gold in the form of stars, the logo contest, with a large letter "A". Press Prize vocal show "Republic". Clearly acted as a guest of a group of invited "Cuba". Her father, a founder Igor Matvienko smiled. GUESTS OF THE THIRD (Pugachevsky) DAYS Nikolai Baskov - Of all the candidates, I really impressed speech Vysotsky. Alla has right choice. I am not a supporter shocking, I am a supporter of the individual. Today I felt like a competitor himself. Allin sang the song "Ferryman" and was very excited. Igor Nikolaev - I enjoyed that reminded some of scenes, situations, life events connected with these songs. Did they change artists Pugachov songs? Woland addressed the question "When Moscow changed recently?" In response to the words: "They just messed up the housing problem." "Nothing has changed, except that the performers spoiled question format: I would answer that way a little spoiled.." Earlier, when we had a structure were formatted into two main categories - talent and charm. And I would advise young artists - do not try to get into this format! Do not! Choreography competition "Five Star" Sergei Mandryk. Director of the dance group "Street Jazz". Born in Vitebsk. Choreographer of "American Idol." - At the beginning of the competition trails were their preferences. But today, a huge concern for cooperation for all. It was easy with the "Republic", they worked shock. With "Stsenakardiey" well with Marina Lyakh ... But it was hard not to me, but to them, to all the participants. For many it was a novelty. Plus, add a normal competition trembled nervously. If everything is perfect dress rehearsal and concert trapped people. Stylist competition "Five stars" Alexander Shevchuk: - For me, absolutely independent and self-contained group, which I believe - a group of "FPS". This would not say to anyone, unfortunately. This is sometimes said - that it would be better to put that they somehow looked different, but it's impossible - clothing comes from within. To wear interesting person if you think he feel to beat the clothes, add your own style. Here you can put on one of the participants, and can be on the other - not individuals. No. Ilya Lagutenko - I confess that I am not the competition is not rated at 10 points. I know the rest of the jury was stricter. If I had to decide the fate of each participant, I pulled a trigger ... If next year my opinion is heard, and personal evaluation of the jury will be open to the public - it will be my greatest achievement. It is clear what our preferences, tastes and what we do ... Who wide castle Kim - I - producer who spent 20 years on stage ... Placement assessment, I have been guided by a dual professional flair. I look as if I did it on stage, and at the same time I think of how promising this or that project, as it will be invoked on the market today. I've seen a lot of different groups, including women, when girls play guitar and heavily influenced scene. "Daisy" did not surprise me. Very bad girl Masskva. Marina Lyakh seems not yet found their repertoire. I was basically happy with the duo "Stsenakardiya" received the highest rating, it was predictable, I am told - that they are talented. Enclosed ballot, which we enjoyed, in my opinion, the most successful. It is the most to be objective, does not mean no one harm. Their reports and end. And no one without a key. Victor shot - in love, despite the fact that "FPS" disappointed me in the third round, I'm still in it. The boys have not done a good song, though. Dressed in suits, the band "The Secret" ... primitive. And there is the potential is huge. The leader of the "Drozdov" captured her smile. Vysotsky is not a very good start on the first day, and was not disclosed in my song. And she has lost, and the song. I made up, as a member of our jury "jurisprudence", is exactly what we are. Evaluation set immediately after the speech The first vocal group "Republic", and I have not yet formed strip. I am very excited to put the "Republic", 8 points, and then it turned out that they were the strongest! I heard all of them if it was possible to compare, I discussed cried, begged, but not allowed ... C 'FPS' like as a producer and composer together (unless of course they want to). I'm sure this will develop into successful life 'Blackbird'. Niche is free. And really want to judge the public, the "republic." Alexander Polesitskiy - if my opinion coincided with the opinion of the jury - not the end. But for me the best was about the same range of performers, on average, for the jury. I liked the group "Stsenakardiya" very. But I can not say that they were a cut above. Head and shoulders above all they were in the last days. It is interesting to watch - because they are artists. You have a future. As for the other winners ... Well, here's the first half of the list - lazhi not there, they are more or less explain about themselves that they are not lost. - You once said that the format - it is a bit average. Winning the audience Alexandrine - that is formatted singer? - No. He is right. The artist is that he won the contest, there must be some irregularities. - You sound like mediyschik or as a member of the jury? - First, as members of the media, but of course, as a professional, is on the jury. Konstantin Meladze - In preparation for the next "five-star" must read carefully the selection. It is advisable to send messengers to the regions. As talented people are gloomy and often inert, who did not respond to all kinds of castings. I voted for "Stsenakardiyu" for Vysotsky, a "republic" for "FPS". - Why does the audience chose Alexandrina, which does not notice the jury? - He's such a traditional pop art. Somewhere near Kirkorov with Baskov ... The competition is an interesting perspective. - As a producer, you would not take? - I would not take it. Press Prize vocal show "Republic". Clearly acted as a guest of a group of invited "Cuba". Her father, a founder Igor Matvienko smiled. NEWSmusic.ru reminded that audience will vote only in 18 hours on 10 To be completed in July. As of the morning of 10 July with a small margin in guiding Andrew Alexandrine for him - "The Republic", then - "Daisies". Information was using news agency "tour" as well as our own data Music News agency. Photo - Alex Charykov, NEWSmusic.ru, Sochi.

No comments:

Post a Comment