Thursday, July 4, 2013

Alexey Goman: "Be Masha housewife long would a child!"

"People's Artist" Alexey Goman said the relationship with Masha Zaitseva and project "Dancing with the Stars", where he will participate. - Alex, longing for his home town not tortured? - Murmansk - a city of mourning. If I come back here, I was seized by a feeling of childhood. It was my good. Friends in the struggle I have to climb is not respected ... Ground in Moscow, and the case bytovuha. I love to Murmansk, but living here is not true - it's too small for me to be. - Three years as she won the "People's Artist". What has changed in that time? - I: the nature and even the Constitution. But the most important quality that is always with me, I have the parents and most of Murmansk. It is a bright city with good, honest people. Here I have the love of life, peaceful. My rule of thumb is that you are not bad - and in your life, everything will be fine. - Justified a presentation of stellar life? - I let myself think that I'm a star. I do not get together to go: better to sit at home. I had not become a primary target superizvestnym man. I just wanted to do what he likes, and make good money for it. Now there is a new plan. - Share? - I am a student director. I am preparing a concert of his songs. I have a dream. Want all these busy people in Moscow very much to wrest from the hectic life and enjoy the story. Perform a show like Slava Polunin. I take the example of Eugene Homan, my brother. What he at young people -. Amazing Take for example the musical "Sister Linda," which he delivered. Zhenya would go to Moscow! There are no such people. But keep it up too much: work, his wife. I would like to try his hand in the movies ... "Dancing teaches me a miracle" - the concert showed footage from your victory of "People's Artist". There you are - a thin boy. Much stronger now. Thrust "iron"? - I do not understand. Perhaps Masha me well fed? The contract stipulates that I keep myself in shape. But at the gym I was forcibly driven. Thirty days was at a bar, and then 4 months even not practice in the morning. Somehow chopped off. But now I will take to the dance with the stars on the floor. Rehearses every day for three hours with a pretty girl Luda. She is 19 and in his case it is dance - prodigy. Because the dance floor and I even take off to different principles. - You have a full schedule of performances, recording gear - you get tired? - On long trips miss the days when you just sit at home doing nothing. But if these days more than three pull on your favorite job. And as a labor of love, the work can be called? I worked hard in the depot in Murmansk, a mechanic, so it was shocking. Then I had the misfortune to recognize up in the morning and that you are with the ra-bo-the stand you can not go. - Trailers are not overwhelmed? - People in my fan club, thankfully, healthy. And if they go to a party with me, you are all very decent. Without flinching and harassment But there are fans to take, pull the arm and says, "Ah-ah-ah! Lesch-ah! "This is terrible happens, and at the entrance of the guard Fortunately, as a minority Yeah, and I'm the closest adult repertoire...." This alliance as Masha, it was not a girl "- as parents Masha Zaitseva treat you have to live together - you have my parents (all Alesha mother and father died a few years ago -. Ed.) you are very fond of me, and I replied -.. settled if the marriage to Masha After all it's been? ?. - Yes, made the offer, it is for my wife, but as a wedding or even a wedding (it is important), can not imagine Whether Mary housewife would long be anything: and the wedding and a baby -.. Well, as you both - the artists, not jealous of each other, to the fans and colleagues -? course, but we build relationships based on trust, without violating the freedom of another when Mary was on tour and talked with the men, I always think. yet you know that they come out "left" is not. I will not torture, "What you got there? How much do you drink? Who touched you in one place? "You know, I love it so much that even if something happens, I can forgive a lot ... What I had girls, but such an association, as Masha, did not work. And she did." KP-Murmansk "

No comments:

Post a Comment