Thursday, July 4, 2013

Maksim: "I'm not interested in Sex Without Love"

Singer Maksim stir through. Their hit "Tenderness" in the top ten songs on the radio: "Europe +", ". Hit FM", "D FM," "Pops," "Love Radio" in the hit parade "Golden Gramophone" Russian Radio " Tenderness "- record for most weeks on the chart (! 19), of which 8 is the leader News Music spoke with the new star of Russian pop music editor News Music guru Ken spoke with Maksim.. (real name - Marina Maximova) before their first big solo concert in Moscow. - I have the impression about the rise Maksim career as a Cinderella of Kazan, which has found a magic shoe in Moscow Is that so -.? Cinderella No, I have the harder I sing along. ... school early in the last years of high school to sing professionally in clubs and restaurants Kazan part you have at various festivals and competitions Worked regular singer at the Philharmonic, it was his frequent travels around the Tatarstan - DK, rural clubs ... not only sang the songs, but also the classic pop and rock music. Local Club is difficult to sing. But I sang, and cassettes differ by country. I had a few concerts, tours. So I had to take a . agreement not to sign with empty hands Gala Records showed a video of my concert in St. Petersburg, at a birthday party radio "Record" When it saw that a full house and -. every concert applause, then offered a contract -. Many girls want to sing beautiful songs and contract with Gala Records. Or at least with Universal. And be a star like you. Tell us how it all happen? - Can not particularly talented. If you are more or less sympathetic and reasonable, you'll be happy to sign the contract. Only need for a head right to consider contracts to sign. Many singing girls from the provinces come, the first heat of the moment he signed the proposed contract. And then - are unemployed. Because nobody does. And ended the contract with them, so that the girl tired of waiting and took him some rich uncle who has everything paid off. Will be known, and then the company says that the contract is signed, it is our artists - give! That's what the contract and sign up. Especially - with young girls. In my hands was a lot of contracts. It is good that God made me and several good people who told me that stores each line. With the signing of a contract with Gala Records, I knew that I would work on them interested. - Since when do you have a sense of popularity? After signing the contract, after the show? - Feeling popularity but I have never been published. I do not have a television at home. Sometimes friends congratulate me with some high on Muz-TV, but if you can not see it I think that everything is kind of virtual. This is not all about you. Also, you can not listen to the radio. Of course we give concerts. Concerts, but I've always been. Only for a small sum of money. That's all has changed. - Popular in Kazan, where have you been a singer repertoire consisted of the other songs as it is now? - In general, from the others. The songs that I sing now, they have existed for a long time. But in Kazan, means that I by no means all of them sang. In Moscow, I got her demos, and we copied Gala Records. So that the sound quality, and the songs on the radio have to. We work as a team - and arrangers, and my wishes are considered. - What's the story with the collection that was your song is named "Tattoo" was published? How this happened Ivan Shapovalov? - A very silly story. Pirates either through ignorance or deliberately turned off my song "farms" in the collections of the emerging group of "Tattoo". But I wrote it a long time ago, she sang in Kazan, or "Tattoo" never heard before. Then I was told that "Tattoo" singing my song. As it turned out, the Pirates have included it under the name "Tattoo", although there is no trace of two-no, I sing. I have to communicate with Shapovalov never. I think he understands what the pirates. - The term "tenderness" of the most famous of the song you refer only to the girls, or men, it should also be attributed? - Though I, Maksim, but still a woman, and I expect more of tenderness men. Tenderness of women I do not understand because she's a woman. - "You know, this body is only for you" - you sing a song. I was surprised - why is the body? Why is not the heart, not the soul? - Why not ... (Laughs the singer.) Song, I admit. Not about me and not about my friends This is a typical situation, and I tried to imagine what happens to me when I went through this. - All of the songs sound very sincere. Much is done with your life? - Some of them are related to me. For example, the song "Dream" - it really is my dream. While there is nothing about the dream not sung. But in the dream I saw it. Or "Centimeters breath" - it's also about how I felt the attitude of a real person. The song "Do You Know" - is also autobiographical. - If you have some free time, what do you do? Is it a hobby? - In my spare time I like to play sports. I like extreme sports. But my company does not like it. I love to jump with a parachute, and I jump. But I then arranged these "discussions" ... Marina told me - says in the contract that you (smiles "Marinochka" embarrassed) to the right, his life for no particular reason to risk. And when we find one! ... Well, I hope that they do not know! (Laughs out loud Maksim) - Not going to the Euro Vision? - Honestly, I thought about Euro vision. But then I realized that I was so tired from the competition ... Of course, I want to develop. But now I have to evaluation and approval by the jury, as I want to develop myself much. Search think his own, and to learn. That's when I tell myself in the mirror - all you professional Maksim, a Euro vision go! Then maybe ... But it is not too soon (again filled with laughing girls). - Practice singing, choreography? - Of course, many. Everything the audience sees on the stage - it is a product of long rehearsals and training. - Change the way frequently in videos. And what a picture of your most in life? - I'm quite different from the view that you create for me clips. "Difficult Age" - it was the most honest video, in this respect, where the script I wrote it yourself. He - my. I watch it with great joy, because it is honest. With "Tenderness" turned discrepancy. According to the scenario, which I wrote for the video, film should have a minimum of Spielberg. But the shot, unfortunately Spielberg, and I'm not very happy with the result. Video "I let go" we have a very funny, a story about bikers. Drayvovenkaya such. - Do you think it is possible to share the love and sex in the relationship between a man and a woman? - I think that we have not artificially separated. Love - is the most important, and it's either there or it is not. Love brings people together so that everything is mixed up the unimaginable. And sex can certainly be no love. But I was not interested at all without love, and I do not understand people who are so all stocks. Love can be miserable, and be happy. We need good to each other. And if sex helps, it is very good. - And the last question. All are waiting for the new album, so when he appeareth? - Since January 2007, we will cancel any tour, and sit down to record a new album. I ask to get started quickly. I want to. In January, do that right up. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment